Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mantis said:
lool
"I'm humble and respectful and I have peace in my heart"
that's not too humble right there man
hahaha
jk ( you probably are, actually.. at least the way u sound on MT)

I think he was trying to say that he is currently content with his lot in life. Electronic medium makes miscommunications common... :)

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Jonathan Randall said:
I think he was trying to say that he is currently content with his lot in life. Electronic medium makes miscommunications common... :)
i know i know
im sorry.. i just had to comment on that
haha
i meant no disrespect tho

OP
beauty_in_the_sai

beauty_in_the_sai

Green Belt
Reaction score
Fluffy said:
Drop about 30 lbs and watch Becky practice her belly dancing.

:partyon:

LOL! :lol: It isn't really that interesting yet. I just got the outfit and am still not very good at it. Better watch it though fluffy, lest you incur the wrath of the muffin_cup_of_death. LOL That'd be a good fight. Fluffy vs. Muffin_Cup_of_death!

Becky

Fluffy

Black Belt
Reaction score
beauty_in_the_sai said:
LOL! :lol: It isn't really that interesting yet. I just got the outfit and am still not very good at it. Better watch it though fluffy, lest you incur the wrath of the muffin_cup_of_death. LOL That'd be a good fight. Fluffy vs. Muffin_Cup_of_death!

Becky

Now, I'm not hitting on you here.........more like kicking. I love belly dancing, a very sensual form of expression. I had a friend who started taking lessons, was not attracted to her in anyway other than the friendship he had for years. I attended a lesson, she danced for me, wow.....I just about married her. It's a martial art of its own.

So, I do not think I have met Muffin yet........who is he (she)?

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Fluffy said:
Now, I'm not hitting on you here.........more like kicking. I love belly dancing, a very sensual form of expression. I had a friend who started taking lessons, was not attracted to her in anyway other than the friendship he had for years. I attended a lesson, she danced for me, wow.....I just about married her. It's a martial art of its own.

im hoping muffin is a she!

OP
beauty_in_the_sai

beauty_in_the_sai

Green Belt
Reaction score
Fluffy said:

Nah I know you weren't hitting on me. I was just joking around with you. Muffin_cup_of_death is my husband, also a martial artist. Yes, belly dance is fun and I sometimes do it with my sai instead of a veil.

Becky

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My daughter has changed the way she spells the shortened version of her name (from Corrie to Cori). For New Year's, I promised to start spelling it the way she likes it instead of the way I chose for her at birth!

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
arnisador said:
My daughter has changed the way she spells the shortened version of her name (from Corrie to Cori). For New Year's, I promised to start spelling it the way she likes it instead of the way I chose for her at birth!
wow
ur such a 'democratic' dad (from democracy, not from the party!)
that's so cool

M

muffin_cup_of_death

Hmmm. New Years Resolution?

1. Pay more attention to my wife...which means less video games...(darn) LOL. She is a demanding lil becky bear.

2. Sharpen my fighting skills of course. Physically, and mentally.

That should keep me quite busy for the year.

Fluffy

Black Belt
Reaction score
Muffin,

Just made a visit to your web sight. You have quite the opinion. Good for you. Keep up the training.

Master Fluffy

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
muffin_cup_of_death said:
Hmmm. New Years Resolution?

1. Pay more attention to my wife...which means less video games...(darn) LOL. She is a demanding lil becky bear.

2. Sharpen my fighting skills of course. Physically, and mentally.

That should keep me quite busy for the year.
planning on keeping the same Muffin_cup_of_death?
haha