New to MT & getting back into EPAK.

OKenpo942

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hello, all. I am new here and just getting back into the martial arts after a long time. I have been reading posts on here for about a month and just registered a few days ago. My experience is mainly in Ed Parker's American Kenpo, but have some experience with Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and even less so with Muay Thai. I have found this to be an excellent resource even if just reading the posts that others put here. I look forward to getting answers and mabe even helping others here.

Respectfully,

James

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

shima

K3NPO
Reaction score
Hey I'm new here too and only recently got into EPAK. So I guess we'll see each other around in the Kenpo forum :)

OP
O

OKenpo942

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hey I'm new here too and only recently got into EPAK. So I guess we'll see each other around in the Kenpo forum :)

Yes, I will probably see you over there. Welcome to the world of Kenpo. I started with it back in 1985 at the tender age of 13. I went away for college and have been away for quite a long time as there were no Kenpo schools anywhere near where I live. I am now getting back into it and love it now just as much as I did when I was younger. I guess you never forget your first love.

shima

K3NPO
Reaction score
Yes, I will probably see you over there. Welcome to the world of Kenpo. I started with it back in 1985 at the tender age of 13. I went away for college and have been away for quite a long time as there were no Kenpo schools anywhere near where I live. I am now getting back into it and love it now just as much as I did when I was younger. I guess you never forget your first love.

Heh, I feel so young when people say things like "back in the year you were born" (1985)

In all seriousness though I have a similar feeling with Iaido since that's what got me into martial arts, so it's great that my kenpo instructor doubles as an iaido instructor for me :) And having never studied Kenpo until this year I can say that I just love it! I don't recall seeing any kenpo schools around the last two places I lived in NY and IN... I'm really glad one of my friends suggested I look into Kenpo when I moved here and I tried this school out. I'm hooked so far :)

stevedav

White Belt
Reaction score
Well come back friend i hope you will have great over this forum....
so carry on with your participation in discussion..

Latest Discussions