New Pa member

Vahn

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello all, found the site as I was doing my research and became interested to talk with some of you.

I am 22 years old, going on 23 at the end of the month, and living near Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. My training is in Tae Kwon Do and Karate which I am currently a purple belt with two brown stripes.

Training for me started 11 years ago, at the age of 11, but due to activities at the end of my high school career and in large parts to a change in location for college I ended up with about 5 years without formal training and thus could not advance further in rank. But now I am back with my school and more devoted than ever. Wish me luck as I will hopefully be testing for my brown belt next month.

In addition to the martial arts I do any form of art I can, from drawing and painting to music and writing.

...and I don't know what more to say. heh. So Hello and well met everyone.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! Pittsburgh rules, go drink an IC and eat a Primanti bros sandwich for me!

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, Vahn. I think you'll find that MartialTalk very much to your liking if you're looking for serious conversation where the tone is (usually :D) kept polite and civil.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk!
icon6.gif

Latest Discussions