Hello, hello!

Lee Ch'a

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Greetings all! I have long been a martial arts enthusiast, but, being in a small town have not until the last few years had the opportunity to pursue such interests. I am a student of Tae Kwon Do, and am currently a Brown Belt. (Note: Our ranking system: white, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, purple-trim, brown, red, black). The more I see and learn about martial arts, the more addicted I am! I came across this site when doing research for my TKD history speech I have to give at my Red Belt test coming up, and am very excited to have found a community of enthused individuals like myself!

So hello once more, and I hope to see you around the forums!

-Lee

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to Mt. Happy that you found us and hope you enjoy your time here.

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hi Lee, welcome to MT! We have a very active Korean Martial Arts forum here.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hi, brother. I'm new as well. Great place we have here.

OP
Lee Ch'a

Lee Ch'a

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Wow- fast greetings, and a lot of them! Thank you all for the warm welcome; I am quite sure I will enjoy my time here! There's so much to browse and so much information on so many topics! :)

Ah, and Buka, nice to meet a fellow "newbie" if you'll pardon the expression, and, not to be a stickler for details, but it's "sister" not "brother", haha. Perhaps my screen-name Lee is a bit misleading. But greetings to you as well, and brother works as well as sister, I suppose! ;) Hope to see you around the forums as well!

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT "sister." Probably some expectation that most MA are male, along with your avatar. You will find an active Korean MA area, as well as one for lady MA. Good luck on your upcoming test. Look forward to your future input.

OP
Lee Ch'a

Lee Ch'a

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello oftheherd- Yes, completely understandable assumption at that! :) Indeed I would be curious to know the percentage/averages of male to female martial artists out there. Very cool that there's a women's forum. Thanks for the luck, I hope I won't need it, haha. Look forward to seeing you around as well!

-Lee

Latest Discussions