New here and new seven star mantis student

Ben weaver

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi im new on here. Are there any other northern mantis practitioners here?

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk, Ben.

Parzival

Green Belt
Reaction score
Is that the one where you do the italian sign with your hands and hit them with it?

OP
B

Ben weaver

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello everybody. Ive never heard of making an italian sign with my hands and hitting someone with it. Is this an actual martial art that uses this? I know mantis makes a mantis hook with hand and hits if it is needed

Parzival

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hello everybody. Ive never heard of making an italian sign with my hands and hitting someone with it. Is this an actual martial art that uses this? I know mantis makes a mantis hook with hand and hits if it is needed
I didn't really know how to describe it brah, like the hook hand. Italians call that the finger purse, but I think it's the same position for mantis kung fu

isshinryuronin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hi, Ben. Do not waste your time with this particular guy. There's one in every crowd.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Troll alert Ben. This guy thinks he is being funny (I hope) with the stupid remarks.
My apologies.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
For those wondering, the italian sign he's talking about is the "okay" sign (not the thumbs up, the one where your thumb and index finger connect, and the other three are in the air). Only thing that I can think of it being like MA-wise is either similar to a chicken wrist 'punch', or a weird eyepoke

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is no limit to the sheer power one can posses if their words are aesthetic to the mind and tongue

Are you under the impression that your words are?

Incidentally, you do know that anyone can right click on the photo you claim is you, and learn that it's actually a photo of a deceased body builder, right? Dishonesty doesn't lend positive aesthetics to your words.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Are you under the impression that your words are?

Incidentally, you do know that anyone can right click on the photo you claim is you, and learn that it's actually a photo of a deceased body builder, right? Dishonesty doesn't lend positive aesthetics to your words.
Lol just lol.....think you're "mirin" him to much for his liking

Latest Discussions