New Chuck Norris Fact

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that's the problem, so many 'facts' but few real ones.
There is what we call a Walt ( someone bloating about his military service) who has been writing in a prestigious New Zealand mental health professionals magazine, we can prove his military 'credentials' are lies but he's also claiming he fought Chuck Norris in a European karate championship, he stops short of saying who won but no one can find proof that Chuck ever competed in Europe.
The most worrying thing apart from his, as Americans call it stolen valour and fake martial arts history is that we think his counselling and hypno therapy is fake too.
Yikes.

kunetao

White Belt
Reaction score
Well if someone is lying about their military carrier.... Then everything else is probably bullshido. Hell the military to be in all you have to do is NOT QUIT..

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well if someone is lying about their military carrier.... Then everything else is probably bullshido. Hell the military to be in all you have to do is NOT QUIT..
Well, you’ve got Sen Blumenthal of Connecticut who outright lied about his Vietnam war service. Made up stories about fighting and saving people. Come to find out he was in the reserves and I don’t think he stepped foot on Vietnam soil.

Yet he’s a senator who’s been re-elected after the lie was exposed and was one of the senators questioning Kavanaugh. Paraphrasing Blumenthal, he said something along the lines of once a liar always a liar or once untrustworthy always untrustworthy to Kavaunagh. Gotta love it. Then you had another senator (can’t remember his name) who admitted to molesting a child when he was a child himself, yet he’s somehow credible enough to question Kavanaugh about his past.

Where am I going with all that? Bullshido. It’s everywhere. Doesn’t matter which side of the political, ideological, etc. fence you stand on. Bullshido is bullshido. Just like the guy Tez mentions. It’s all sickening.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus is a Latinphrase meaning "false in one thing, false in everything."[

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus is a Latinphrase meaning "false in one thing, false in everything."[
Pretty sure that was Blumenthal’s line in the hearing. How he could say that with a straight face is beyond me. Then again, he’s got a ton of political experience and training.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Wait, what? Are you telling me a rich, private school brat who grew up to be a democratic senator told a lie?

Blasphemer!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
14045698b20b938c.jpg

Demotivational-pictures-chuck_Norris.jpg