new chic

Welcome to MT! As I always say "Any friend of Drac's must be sick in the head!" And just who in the world is this great teacher you are talking about? Anyway, happy posting.

My name is Melanie Sinkie. What do you teach?

Well, I wasn't going to mention anything to Drac. Not to sure if he is sensitive about his "illness" hahaha. The instructor I am referring to is a tall, dark Brazilian named Hanky, who appears mostly around Xmas time ;->

You know I will any chance I get. Thanks and it is great to be apart this group.

Welcome to MT! As I always say "Any friend of Drac's must be sick in the head!" And just who in the world is this great teacher you are talking about? Anyway, happy posting.

I too am curious...

What does that make you??? You are one of my best friends and teacher..

What do you study and where in cleveland?

Well, I wasn't going to mention anything to Drac. Not to sure if he is sensitive about his "illness" hahaha

What the duck pluck are you talking about..Illness, boy if wasn't a family site i'd give a post to make you blush..

Latest Discussions

Back