Hello, I am new..

jdixon22

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new to MartialTalk and just wanted to say "Hey" and let you know a little about me. I started training in Krav Maga last November, and LOVE it! I have never studied another martial art form, so I didn't even know what to expect, but I am totally addicted to Krav! I just tested last Monday night for my orange belt (and passed if you're wondering!) My husband talked me into joining Krav Maga so I would be able to defend myself if I needed too, and while that is still the primary objective, it has become so much more than that. It is a great workout and confidence builder! Also, my coordination is so much better now than it was a few months ago!

So that's me, and I am looking forward to getting/giving some great advice and conversation here!

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations on your Orange belt! I've heard good things about Krav Maga - welcome to MT!

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to Martial Talk.

The MAs will develop a life of its own. Your coordination will also continue to improve.

If you get the chance take a dance class. You just might surprise yourself.

Gratz on your orange.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

jackmcmanus21

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Welcome and thank you for the post. It's good to hear that Krav is improving your confidence