New anti Sine Wave pattern deliveries on Youtube

OP
A

Acronym

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Oh wow, I am singularly unimpressed.

You aren't actually much past a beginner, four years under an instructor simply isn't long enough to build up the base of knowledge that would entitle you to criticise senior instructors. There is nothing, of course, that entitled you to be rude, obnoxious and arrogant nor to make personal attacks which are not allowed on here.

As far as I understand I compete with black belts, if I compete. That's an advanced level.

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You might be surprised to find that 4 years of formal training isn't much by typical standards around here.

I've got over a dozen years of formal training, and for half of that I've been doing formal training 15+ hours/week. And people still look down on me as a kid or a newbie.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
much like watching a drunk staggering up an icy slope but it becomes tedious when it's clear that the drunk is whinging and full of feacal matter.

Hahahaha that was great, you poet you ;D

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As far as I understand I compete with black belts, if I compete. That's an advanced level.

Many places put beginners in with the black belts as the beginners do less damage that way. The black belts have the control and ability to spar etc with the beginners without matching them in their zeal to throw punches wildly.

OP
A

Acronym

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Trolling
That seems irrelevant. I thought you were just explaining how you are advanced because you would enter bb rank if you entered competitions.

Yes, since I would be competing with people who in your eyes are advanced.

I would also say that my hip mechanics are advanced. There are masters who don't have this form, and there are red belts who do. So belts are very relative...

Attachments

• _20210109_011152.JPG
    _20210109_011152.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 49
OP
A

Acronym

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Many places put beginners in with the black belts as the beginners do less damage that way..

Not in my martial art they don't, unless there simply aren't enough competitors.

OP
A

Acronym

Master of Arts
Reaction score
At the end of the day we only compete against ourselves. We weren't born equal.

Whoever reaches master level, is only a master in relation to where the person was originally.

OP
A

Acronym

Master of Arts
Reaction score
If we can get back on track for just a second. One of the things I object to about Sine Wave is that it emphasizes something we naturally do anyway, that is rise and sink into motions. In order to distinguish Chois concept then, it has to be more pronounced and that's why it's self-defeating and unnatural.

Just my 50 cents..

Last edited:

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yes, since I would be competing with people who in your eyes are advanced.

I would also say that my hip mechanics are advanced. There are masters who don't have this form, and there are red belts who do. So belts are very relative...
Yea, you just passed yourself. That is officially the dumbest thing you have said on this forum. And you have said a lot of dumb stuff.

Latest Discussions