nei jia seminar in the buffalo,wny area

sho'nuff

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
peace! i know alot of people from the western ny area were asking for nei jia(internal) kung fu teachers and or seminars in are area but of course there are none. well i was talking to my sifu Ben HIll and he told me if people were interested in training he would come up from ny to teach seminars for 8 hour days. either in a one day or a weekend type of setting. i just wanted to put it out there and see if anyone was interested. my training with him has been the best training i have had so far. For people that dont know him or never heard of him, he is known for his baguazhang.

a little info: sifu Hill trained under kenny gong for 17 years, with Lou de Xu (Eric Lou) of the Gou Style of Ba Gua Zhang and Lin Chao Zhen of the Fu Style Ba Gua Zhang. Sifu Bey served as the NY Representative of Johnny Kwan Ming Lee - Fu style. In 1995 Sifu Bey also studied under Shi Pei Qi and Ha Jin Bao of the Yin Fu style of Ba Gua Zhang as taught by Men Bao Zhen. He is director of The Ba-Gua Zhang Boxing and Research Association International .

if anyone is interested please let me know through this forum and or email.
thank you

Latest Discussions