Need some School Feedback Please

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you can give me some details (here or PM is fine) I may be able to help you with info. address, Link to web, if available. etc

OP
Jade Tigress

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks Kacey and Gemini. My son started training this week. He absolutely loves it and I am very, very, impressed with the instruction. They are fantastic with the kids and Master Ha is there 1 of the 2 days my son trains. It is an excellent training program and my son enjoyed it immensly. I will keep you posted on his progress. Thanks for all the help. :asian:

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm glad you finally found a school for your son, and that he's enjoying it so well. It is very popular among the kids (and adults, but especially kids), and it does develop good things like confidence, flexibility, muscle tone, coordination, etc. I've seen people of various ages and abilities and physical delays in TKD. One person I know has juvenile arthritis, and it seems to help some.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm glad you found a good instructor for you son - when all is said and done, the instructor is what matters, not the art or the facility - a poor instructor can ruin an otherwise wonderful location or style. Good luck to you and your son, and I hope things continue to go so well!

Latest Discussions