Need actual help. Truly need some Knowledge / Input...

Luthor

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello to whom ever it may concern. Here is the deal : I am having a real ***** of a time 'finding' out WHERE in heck I might find and pay for what I would be inclined to refer to as 'immersion' training for lethal self defense...and I mean absolutely Lethal. And I don't mean 'martial art', I mean more along the lines of 'get it done and kill the guy who is trying to kill YOU' type instruction. I am not a big man, and am not young anymore either. But---I have been lifting wieghts for my entire---life. AND, I am a former pro-mountain biker, so though I am 'thin' and small boned, I'm fairly tough, have built in strength from all my years of athletics, and very good endurance. I don't mind if I have to shell out 5 grand to access an immersion course --so long as it is the REAL DEAL. But I'll be damned if I can't find ANYONE....ANY WHERE who has ANY clue about 'where' I might find such a course. They all just keep trying to point me in the direction of entering into some form of martial art, and I am NOT interested in 'that' approach. More like mastering a brutal and effective use of the basic boot knife, and or, in conjunction with a hand gun, and or even a wooden club or club and knife. ..Just...somebody...does ANY one have clue here about what I am looking for...??? I want to become 'capable' of quickly killing someone who is trying to KILL ME as the way I see it, I don't think that 'reality' as we know it is going to be as 'nice' and 'peaceful' as we are all accustomed to and take for granted for all that much longer, it's just a 'gut' feeling. ..I hope I am wrong of course, but I am adamant to make sure I am one of the people who is damned well READY and RIPE in case the **** hits the fan....so to speak. ...Anyone??? And please, don't offer any stupid or wise-crack advice. I'm not in the mood for *** hats. Just someone who might think they know what I might be talking about. I am in the Pacific Northwest, so it would of course be nice if I didn't have to 'fly' to a place....as I do--not--fly anymore thanks to all the *** hats liberal politicized virus horseshit agend etc etc add nausium....

Anyhow, thanks in advance to ANY one who has even a scant TRACE of bona fide, relevant input for me.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You are looking for the wrong thing.

Do MMA.

You go to a MMA gym and most of the guys there will be able to hold you down and choke you untill you die if they wanted to. They probably won't. But they could.

Unkogami

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hello to whom ever it may concern. Here is the deal : I am having a real ***** of a time 'finding' out WHERE in heck I might find and pay for what I would be inclined to refer to as 'immersion' training for lethal self defense...and I mean absolutely Lethal. And I don't mean 'martial art', I mean more along the lines of 'get it done and kill the guy who is trying to kill YOU' type instruction. I am not a big man, and am not young anymore either. But---I have been lifting wieghts for my entire---life. AND, I am a former pro-mountain biker, so though I am 'thin' and small boned, I'm fairly tough, have built in strength from all my years of athletics, and very good endurance. I don't mind if I have to shell out 5 grand to access an immersion course --so long as it is the REAL DEAL. But I'll be damned if I can't find ANYONE....ANY WHERE who has ANY clue about 'where' I might find such a course. They all just keep trying to point me in the direction of entering into some form of martial art, and I am NOT interested in 'that' approach. More like mastering a brutal and effective use of the basic boot knife, and or, in conjunction with a hand gun, and or even a wooden club or club and knife. ..Just...somebody...does ANY one have clue here about what I am looking for...??? I want to become 'capable' of quickly killing someone who is trying to KILL ME as the way I see it, I don't think that 'reality' as we know it is going to be as 'nice' and 'peaceful' as we are all accustomed to and take for granted for all that much longer, it's just a 'gut' feeling. ..I hope I am wrong of course, but I am adamant to make sure I am one of the people who is damned well READY and RIPE in case the **** hits the fan....so to speak. ...Anyone??? And please, don't offer any stupid or wise-crack advice. I'm not in the mood for *** hats. Just someone who might think they know what I might be talking about. I am in the Pacific Northwest, so it would of course be nice if I didn't have to 'fly' to a place....as I do--not--fly anymore thanks to all the *** hats liberal politicized virus horseshit agend etc etc add nausium....

Anyhow, thanks in advance to ANY one who has even a scant TRACE of bona fide, relevant input for me.

What you need is not training.....

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ok thanks. Forget about is. Waste of time here. Seems like everyone is either deaf, dumb, or just plain stupid.
Excuse me, ease up. Really? You post, got a great response from @drop bear , claiming to be serious about this, yet less than 3 hours after posting, you insult us, give up and say it's a waste of time? That very attitude doesn't help your 'self defense' situation...

Give it a little time and don't expect the entire world to drop at your feet.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excuse me, ease up. Really? You post, got a great response from @drop bear , claiming to be serious about this, yet less than 3 hours after posting, you insult us, give up and say it's a waste of time? That very attitude doesn't help your 'self defense' situation...

Give it a little time and don't expect the entire world to drop at your feet.

The OP was posted at 0743 UK time, I've just seen it, like everyone else I don't sit waiting for posts on here to appear.

After reading OP's so polite post I second Drop Bear's advice because we love people with attitudes like that, they are so much fun to choke out.

frank raud

Master of Arts
Reaction score
You're in the Pacific Northwest? Cruise around until you find a bar with 20 or so black Harleys parked in front. Walk in, take your pick of the Mongols, Vagos, Gypsy Jokers or Brother Speed members(probably not all in the same bar, beggars can't be choosers). Explain you have a large sum of money to pay to learn the "deadly arts". Pretty sure you will have a quick lesson in how these things are done. Thank me later.

BigMotor

Orange Belt
Reaction score
You already know how to kill someone, everyone with any sense knows how to kill.
1: You can cut their throat.
2: You can blow their brains out.
3: You can bash their brains out.
4: You can run over them with a vehicle.

What you are looking for is a preferred method of self-defense, that can be used to kill. I would say that a .45 and classes at Lethal Force Institute.

Killing is pretty easy to figure out, but fighting systems stop before any actual homicide takes place. The person in training is free to figure out how to kill.

BTW: I was forced to kill with a knife, and I cut his jugular, and it was a terrible thing. But, it was a needful thing, the guy was close to knocking me out with a club, and then running me over.

Urban Trekker

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I know that in old school message boards like this one (as opposed to facebook groups, etc), the regulars tend to eat their young. MT is no different, but I'm a big boy and I accepted that when I came here myself.

So I really want to empathize with the OP, but I can't in this case. It's as if he's literally asking to learn some bullshido.

O'Malley

Black Belt
Reaction score
If OP can't handle a couple of honest answers on a forum, I doubt he's ready to go through the initial phase of martial training. You know, the one where you suck big time.

O'Malley

Black Belt
Reaction score
I know that in old school message boards like this one (as opposed to facebook groups, etc), the regulars tend to eat their young. MT is no different, but I'm a big boy and I accepted that when I came here myself.

So I really want to empathize with the OP, but I can't in this case. It's as if he's literally asking to learn some bullshido.
TBH I don't recall any dogpiling when I joined. Maybe the trauma was so strong I refuse to remember.

Urban Trekker

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Am I the only one who is sincerely concerned?

I definitely am. If he's looking for the ability to simply kill someone quickly, common sense would dictate that he purchase a firearm.

I can't help but think that he would have already done that by now, if he could. My guess is that something comes up in the system when he tries to purchase one. And based on the OP, it's probably for good reason.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:) I appreciate the levity, but as you surely know, we have a lot of crazy going on in the USA right now. A pretty significant portion of our population has been radicalized.
well I only put the emoji in so people wouldn't think I'm harsh.

I don't care about him at all, I'm old, tired and fed up of people. I only like greyhounds now, seriously. It's bad enough with the other one on here with anger issues and the school bully who thinks he's a winner. Honestly, some people are just thumping great twunts.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
:) I appreciate the levity, but as you surely know, we have a lot of crazy going on in the USA right now. A pretty significant portion of our population has been radicalized.
In which case he is still better doing mma. Because they are a little less, the world is coming to get you. Than your average RSBD,

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. I can say this much though.... if you're still under 16, you can enroll in CIA Summer Camp...
Am I the only one who is sincerely concerned?
No, but you're in the same part of the world as the OP, so you probably have reason to be more concerned than the rest of us.

Latest Discussions