Names and their meanings.

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Rich I think you and Ricardo have reached a milestone that I and others have also had....... LOL, The one problem with the net is that you don't "feel" :anic: the typed word. This is not the first and probably not the last post that has been misunderstood.
:argue:

I do thank you both for airing out your feelings and hopefully come out shaking hands :cheers: all in good fun. We all love to tease (especially me!!!!!!!!!):boing2:

Ricardo also takes this to the max....... so please ..... end any hard feelings I'm sure Ricardo never ment any harm :angel: nor did Rich.

Thanks guys
:wavey:
:asian:
Dammit! I had Las Vegas on the phone and now the fight is not going to happen! All that money, pay per view etc, down the tubes!!!:miffer:

Originally posted by RCastillo

Boy, give me a break. I am ALL humor, as many on this forum can, and will attest to!

Whistling, while looking away! :rolleyes: *whistle* la la la la

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Rich I think you and Ricardo have reached a milestone that I and others have also had....... LOL, The one problem with the net is that you don't "feel" :anic: the typed word. This is not the first and probably not the last post that has been misunderstood.
:argue:

I do thank you both for airing out your feelings and hopefully come out shaking hands :cheers: all in good fun. We all love to tease (especially me!!!!!!!!!):boing2:

Ricardo also takes this to the max....... so please ..... end any hard feelings I'm sure Ricardo never ment any harm :angel: nor did Rich.

Thanks guys

:wavey:
:asian: [/B

I heard the bell, I'm coming out of my corner!:boxing:

Originally posted by Seig

Dammit! I had Las Vegas on the phone and now the fight is not going to happen! All that money, pay per view etc, down the tubes!!!:miffer:

The "Fight of The Ages" between DC and me is still on!

Kirk is the referee!:eek:

Originally posted by Seig

Tess, if that is actually Ricardo hinting that he is headed this way, lock up the good silver......

I don't know, I think I've been insulted?:confused:

Originally posted by Pakhet

If you live alone with your cat, then you just THINK you're in charge. Cats are insidious that way. :)

Lisa

Dogs have owners...cats have staff.

Hey Bud, watch it, that's my name you're fooling with. Don't make me Tracy Kenpo you all over the place!:soapbox:

Relax, you have a long wait while Richardo figures out which variation of the move to use on you. Figuring out the best variation when you have 4 -6 for every technique is very time consuming, besides he is old and alzheimers may kick in so he will forget the insult anyways.:rofl:

Originally posted by Rob_Broad

Relax, you have a long wait while Richardo figures out which variation of the move to use on you. Figuring out the best variation when you have 4 -6 for every technique is very time consuming, besides he is old and alzheimers may kick in so he will forget the insult anyways.:rofl:

Hey watch it on the old stuff.. Ricardo's only 4 yrs older than me~!!

Originally posted by KenpoTess

Hey watch it on the old stuff.. Ricardo's only 4 yrs older than me~!!

So that would make you 80 yrs younger than Dennis:rofl:

*doing the math.. let's see.. 50 take away.. errr.. no that didn't work.. ummm.. 42 plus 80... uhhh..

Huh?
Damn Alzheimers!~!!

That was no shot at you Tess, I know that woman rarely age past 29 and it will be a few yrs til you are there(don't read this if you are diabetic)

I am just trying to keep the Golden one on his toes today, after he sent me the Opera Baby yesterday

That was no shot at you Tess, I know that woman rarely age past 29 and it will be a few yrs til you are there(don't read this if you are diabetic)

I am just trying to keep the Golden one on his toes today, after he sent me the Opera Baby yesterday

Hahaa yeah I know Rob.. Nothing much offends me.. but Gawd that Opera baby..~!!! that's pretty bad heheee

Careful, I've been working with the Goldendragon! He's gonna make mean, and lean?

But you're right, I've picked up so much info with everything I've been studying, my head is gonna explode!:)

So that would make you 80 yrs younger than Dennis:rofl:

You mean DC is already getting Social Security?:eek:

Hahaa yeah I know Rob.. Nothing much offends me.. but Gawd that Opera baby..~!!! that's pretty bad heheee

You're right, she's tough, beautiful! Anyone else might as well thrown in the towel. The Kenpo Terror of the East Coast!

I surrender!:eek:

You mean DC is already getting Social Security?:eek:

I thought his social security # number was 003, just behind Montgomery Burns

Back