Names and their meanings.

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Rob_Broad
you are not at 3000 posts yet?

No kidding. Jeez, I bet they're already looking at who gets what when I'm gone...

...I'm so proud them.
:iws:

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by GouRonin

No kidding. Jeez, I bet they're already looking at who gets what when I'm gone...

...I'm so proud them.
:iws:

Just for spite you should stick around to 5000 posts now

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Rob_Broad
Just for spite you should stick around to 5000 posts now

Whoa! Now you're just talking craaaaaaazy!
:eek:
What kinda sicko would post more than 5000 times? Some kinda stick weildin' lunatic or something. I don't even want to think about it!
:rolleyes:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Whoa! Now you're just talking craaaaaaazy!
:eek:
What kinda sicko would post more than 5000 times? Some kinda stick weildin' lunatic or something. I don't even want to think about it!

Hey......I'm that stick weildin' lunatic you speak of! :soapbox:

"Just for spite you should stick around to 5000 posts now"

What kinda of crazy *** are you! :rofl:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Hey! I'm still here. I can read ya know!
:cuss:

Ok, ok....... so you can read!!! ............. SHUT UP:cuss: .......... (can't you see it's coming to the best part) :wink2: geeze......

They are about to kiss :ladysman: and make up!!!:cheers:

Hey! both of you (Rich and Ricardo)......... THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:asian:

for being mature martial artists and demonstrating the additional skills of the Black Belt!!

Salute to both of you for working things out with each other!:cheers:

P.S. as for the original person (Gou) that I was addressing ............ "Gou back to your corner and don't read outloud again :rtfm: or I'll tell Vhlad!"

later all (very proud of the company I keep)
:wavey:

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

P.S. as for the original person (Gou) that I was addressing ............ "Gou back to your corner and don't read outloud again :rtfm: or I'll tell Vhlad!"

Go ahead. He won't believe you. He thinks I'm an angel.
:angel: :ultracool

OP
R

RCastillo

Hey! I'm still here. I can read ya know!
:cuss:

Phooey, I thought you were inebriated.:eek:

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And you guys and gals were talking about what originally? :D

C'mon, folks...someone try steering this back on topic.

What the hell...I will:

I named my daughter Isarina. Don't ask what it means, because it's something I pulled outta the ether.

:)

Cthulhu
-MT Admin.-

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Well, don't look at me, I thought we were doing well with the names, and such. Then things kinda ran amuck. :(

Anywise I have a funny and 100% true story for you. About strange names and hidden meanings.

In high school, many enons ago, there was a music teaching. Now this lady was quite the looker and all the guys were gahgah over her. One of the reasons for this admiration is that she had quite the set of lungs on here, if you know what I mean. ;)

Anywise this music teacher fell in love, and eventually got married, and as tradition goes she took his last name.

From the moment when she said "I Do" he was forever known as Mrs. Titswiggle. :eek:

And I swear on my fathers bible, this is true true true. Don't know about you ladies, but it wouldn't matter HOW much I loved the fella, I wouldn't have taken his name, for all the tea in china.

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by KenpoGirl

Well, don't look at me, I thought we were doing well with the names, and such. Then things kinda ran amuck. :(

Anywise I have a funny and 100% true story for you. About strange names and hidden meanings.

In high school, many enons ago, there was a music teaching. Now this lady was quite the looker and all the guys were gahgah over her. One of the reasons for this admiration is that she had quite the set of lungs on here, if you know what I mean. ;)

Anywise this music teacher fell in love, and eventually got married, and as tradition goes she took his last name.

From the moment when she said "I Do" he was forever known as Mrs. Titswiggle. :eek:

And I swear on my fathers bible, this is true true true. Don't know about you ladies, but it wouldn't matter HOW much I loved the fella, I wouldn't have taken his name, for all the tea in china.

If the Bra fits.......

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
From the moment when she said "I Do" <<<< he >>>> was forever known as Mrs. Titswiggle. :eek: :rolleyes:

So........ "he" always had been a Titswiggle all his life!

Blonde ............ I don't get it?

:confused: :rofl:

ps have any photos of her?

Did she ever consider changing her first name to Watchmy, Domy, Makemy, Letmy, Seemy, Youmakemy, or Awesome?
:idunno:

OP
K

KenpoGirl

D'oh. :shrug:

Well it was like 2 am so you can excuse the sloppy typing. Kinda screwed up the story though didn't it?

:waah:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
From the moment when she said "I Do" she was forever known as <<<<<<<<<<<< Mrs. Titswiggle >>>>>>>>>. :eek:

I can see why....

Attachments

• $big_chest1.gif
    $big_chest1.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 187
OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

I can see why....

That's it! Mr. Conaster, the Moderators of this froum would like to meet with you, PRONTO!:eek:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
That's it! Mr. Conaster, the Moderators of this froum would like to meet with you, PRONTO!:eek:

LOL, I just met with them all! Hee hee....... they wanted her number and address is all.

:shrug:

Latest Discussions