My Anniversary

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Ha Ha. Paul might be getting married but as of today, I have beat him by 7 years. I am personally congratulating myself on the day of my 7th wedding anniversary. Either I have been doing something right or Marie made a collossal mistake and now is living with it. This might surprise all of you but she actually likes me. That's a good sign. See y'all in Buffalo this weekend!

Yours,
Married Man Dan :D

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dan Anderson
Ha Ha. Paul might be getting married but as of today, I have beat him by 7 years. I am personally congratulating myself on the day of my 7th wedding anniversary. Either I have been doing something right or Marie made a collossal mistake and now is living with it. This might surprise all of you but she actually likes me. That's a good sign. See y'all in Buffalo this weekend!

Yours,
Married Man Dan :D

This explains why you were not here in Buffalo with that Beer we discussed :D

Congratulations Dan.

Marie, I am putting you in for saint hood, just Like I am putting Janice in as well :D

:asian:

P

progressivetactics

congrats Dan. I am about 1 week into my 7 year anniversary... Boy does it itch....Good luck!!!

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:drinkbeer :drinkbeer :cheers:
Congadulation
May you have many more such happy days

P

progressivetactics

excellent pappy!

My parents would have been on 51years at the end of this month. Unfortunatly, my father died about 3 months ago...But the did make it to 50 years...

Congrats.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by progressivetactics
My parents would have been on 51years at the end of this month. Unfortunatly, my father died about 3 months ago...But the did make it to 50 years...

That's really something.

It'll be 14 years next month for me!

P

progressivetactics

excellent!!!!!!! keep up the good work!
Must be alot of flower & chocolate giving at your house!