Muay Thai in Northern VA

HokieRider

White Belt
Reaction score
New to the site and the sport. Did a search on the forum but couldn't really find a good answer for where I am.

Does anyone know of a good place to study Muay Thai in the northern VA area? I'm located in Springfield, but anything in NOVA is fair game.

Thanks all!!

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know there are a couple of Muay Thai programs in the area. I think one is run through the LA Boxing franchise in Chantilly, and there may be another at a gym in Manassas (sorry, the gym's name escapes me at the moment). Try some web searches using terms like "Muay Thai", "Kickboxing", and approriate cities (Herndon, Springfield, Chantilly, etc.)

TKDJUDO

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Capital Jiu-Jitsu Academy is always a great place to go by the Gracie family. Haven't been there yet but my cousin is currently training there and says that the instruction is excellent!

Check it out!

..n..

White Belt
Reaction score
Capital Jiu-Jitsu Academy is always a great place to go by the Gracie family. Haven't been there yet but my cousin is currently training there and says that the instruction is excellent!

Check it out!

This would prob. be a good option too. I'm heading down there in the next few weeks for a seminar..I'll let you know how it goes.

OP
HokieRider

HokieRider

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice.

I saw the Trident website earlier, but you never really know how good a place is. Much appreciated.

damen

White Belt
Reaction score
I've come across this school in my searching for the area:
Muay Thai Association U.S.A. Suriyasak Thai Boxing Gym
They're supposed to be right in springfield, but I havent been able to find anything about them online other than that they exist.

OP
HokieRider

HokieRider

White Belt
Reaction score
I'd love to know if that place works out Damen. We've paused our search a bit, but I'm still interested in finding a good place.