Muay Thai in Kansas City?

B

bronx

I have been searching high and low for Muay Thai here in Kansas City. I have come up with nothing. Does anyone know of a place that teaches Muay Thai in the Kansas City area? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Bronx

AdrenalineJunky

Black Belt
Reaction score
bronx said:
I have been searching high and low for Muay Thai here in Kansas City. I have come up with nothing. Does anyone know of a place that teaches Muay Thai in the Kansas City area? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Bronx

Missouri or Kansas? There's a place in KC Missouri that I was looking at; my reccollection is that it was pretty reputable, and not too far from UMKC. Google it, and if you come up with nothing, let me know and I'll see what I can dig up Good luck. :asian:

AdrenalineJunky

Black Belt
Reaction score
Also, welcome to Martial Talk (MT), I'm always happy to see Muay Thai (MT) practitioners here.

OP
B

bronx

I'm in Olathe. So Kansas or Missouri really.

I tried googling everything I could think of and I came up with "Jeff Ford" every time, but nothing on schools.

I got out the Yellow Pages this morning and came up with: Ali-DO Kickboxing in Stanley, but I haven't contacted them yet to find out if it's just cardio kickboxing.

If you could please let me know about the place near UMKC. That would be great.

Thanks for the welcome!

Bronx

OP
B

bronx

Well it turns out that I found a place within 1 mile of where I work. I still can't believe it. Thanks.

AdrenalineJunky

Black Belt
Reaction score
bronx said:
Well it turns out that I found a place within 1 mile of where I work. I still can't believe it. Thanks.

Whew! Good deal, because I can't, for the life of me, locate that gym I found. Maybe they moved, or something; it was about a year ago that I was looking. Good luck,man!

OP
S

spydamonkey

Bronx I was wondering if you can tell me nething about the Muay thai school you found. A liv in the KCMO area and ive been lookin for a muay thai school.

Latest Discussions