Most stupid reason for fight??!

Shu2jack

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Most stupid reasons to fight? I have a 2-way tie from personal expereince.

1.) I was in high school and half of us were playing full-court dodge ball. I was a 10th grader at the time (5' 2" tall at that) and threw the ball. Well, some stupid senior football player (about 6' 3") was walking through the court and walked into the path of my ball. So he comes up to me, shoves me, and asks if I want to die. Seriously, I threw like a wimp. It wasn't like it hurt. :p

2.) I was at a place where I should not have been in the summer after I graudated from high school. (One of those life experiences that you learn from) A certain individual was very, very, drunk and later on in conversation amongst people it got out that I studied TKD. This drunk gentle man stood, said he studied kickboxing, that TKD sucked because it was only kicks, and that he was going to kick my *** to prove it. I talked him down from fighting, but later on he left to come back with a kitchen knife wanting to fight to prove to me that TKD is useless in self-defense. This is why I don't drink.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
History is full of fights, we teach all our children of the world, this is how we solve our problems. Our great leaders say we need to fight back,or fight for our rights. History is nice because it keeps repeating it self.

We need to teach the future children of the world other ways to solve our problems. All kids look at their parents and learn from them of everyday life functions. So they learn to hate too...and each generations teachs the next one to hate, so it will continune forever!

History is something man read about and say we need to learn from this...then someones does something they do not like and ...its a fight..?

Is this a natural way for mankind to solve our problems....? Fight or Flee?

Christmas is here and fighting has begun..see you in the stores...Aloha

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I think nowadays you just have to look at someone the wrong way for them to want a piece of you!!!!

Mind you, I nearly got into a fight at the supermarket. "Trolley rage".......... go figure!!!!!

YouAgain

Green Belt
Reaction score
I was walking around at school, a guy said he wanted my shoes, he hook punched me. I blocked it , cracked him in the nose and then kicked him in the nuts. He went to the ground and I ran.

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
punisher73 said:
I've seen alot of fights in the jail because someone left the TV room and someone else sat in "their" chair.
I'll grant you that the overall hierarchy in jail is pretty stupid. I have to ask, though, looked at from the perspective of the individual trying to survive in that environment, is it really stupid to fight someone over the chair. It really becomes a very primitive kind of environment in jail, and much like a wolf pack, failing to defend your territory, even such temporary territory as a chair, might be construed as weakness. That kind of weakness may lead to even greater aggression later. Not suggesting that's the case, just making an observation.

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Two women fighting over a parking space at the mall. It was funny, but sad at the same time.

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I've never been in a fight that started for a good reason.

Most started for no reason, or one the attacker made up in their mind. Most recently, somebody hit me because I talked to his girlfriend - who was The Bartender! So, I got hit for ordering a drink. I didn't hit back. No point to it.

ginshun

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
One time in college a guy that I had never even seen before slapped the cigarette out of my mouth and punched me. Apperntly he did think I should be smoking or something. It happened at a party, and the people were not allowing smoking in there apartment, I suppose that might have made an ounce of sence, if not for the fact that we were outside at the time.

47MartialMan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I had seen a fight start when a guy had belched and another nearby (not so close) was expecting a "excuse me".

W

WhiteRose

*had a good laugh reading some of these* Wow, never expected fights to break out for some previously mentioned reasons.

Thank goodness, I've never been in a fight. But years ago, in school, a girl wanted to. She was short, but a live-wire, and built. Had a chip in her shoulder, always. A top soccer player, I believe.
I forget why she wanted to fight me, exactly. A rumor, something I said, how I looked at her once; most likely one of those. All I recall was she was at my side, mouthing off, and punching into my left arm. I just stared at her. After 3 minutes of not responding, she just left. That was one of those "OoooKAY. Well that was interesting" moments.

47MartialMan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I believe, that the percentage and/or degree of physical confrontations are per the surroundng social environment. Therefore, some many never experience such.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Some football players with throwing pennies at one of my friends in a bar because it amused them. One hassled me when I objected. I double phoenix-eye fisted him. He stoped.

In case this sounds too impressive, this university was very far from a football powerhouse...no athletic scholarships, for example.

Icewater

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Lol... where to begin.

One fight in high school was because I threw my car keys at a friend, they bounced off the ground and landed in another guys truck. He was mad that I might have scratched his truck. This was settled with light pushing and posturing. This was my early days of martial arts.

Had a couple short fights over girls in high school.

There was one in college where it came to fisticuffs over a pickup basketball game. I called foul, the guy hit me in the forehead. I lit up his nose. We finished the game. This was mid martial arts training.

Come to think of it, I got in a few fights playing pick-up ball in college. Most were because of that competitive spirit and desire to win.

Got in a close one with the NCSU football team over a Sega game of College Football 95. I had a friend that was a grand master at that game and was challenged at a kegger by one of the football team. It escalated into a party event that included wagers on the outcome. At halftime my friend was up 35-0 and the football team (we were also drinking their beer) was not pleased. The guy kicked the Sega and broke it. Then demanded the money back because the game didn't finish. My friend (a little feller) balked and the football player decided to use size and muscle. Being partly intoxicated I stepped in. That's when the offensive line decided to help. I didn't have to tell my friends to get the hell out of the house, it was pretty much understood. I just back out dodging and weaving the half-hearted punches. I'm glad they didn't want to fight in earnest. We kept the money.

lol... theres more, but I need to do some work...

one quick one. I watched a friend get in a fight because someone accused him of stealing the peep-hole out of their door in college. It was actually me that took the peep-hole. It was one of those college pranks. Take the peep-hole, knock on the door, shoot through the peep-hole with a water gun when they came to the door. Lol... good times.

Laborn

Blue Belt
Reaction score
over a girl..stupid reason to fight....she'll prolly break up with you in a week anyway..so is it worth the bruises lol.

Latest Discussions