Most plentiful Martial Art in your area.

Which style is most plentiful in your area.

• Aikido

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • FMA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Judo/ Ju-jitsu

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Karate

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • Kenpo

Votes: 19 17.1%
  • Kung Fu

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Ninjitsu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TKD

Votes: 76 68.5%
  • Unspecified/ Generic

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In my area (midwest)the most prevelent is TKD

TKD - 3 (Not schools but different instructors)

BJJ - 1

Shaolin-Do - 1

Chi-Lin Kung Fu - 1

Kickboxing - 2

One TKD School (The one I will be starting tomorrow) teaches:

TKD, Aikido, Iaido, Judo

In my town...1...take a guess...:rolleyes: :lol:

Within 15-20 minutes.....

2. Kempo-Kosho Shorei Ryu

3. BJJ

2. Aikido- SSTD and AAA/Toyoda

1. Hapkido

1. Iaido-MJER and ZNIR

A gajillion TKD Dojang's
1. Kali can't remember which style something like lukau...lauka... aww jeesh I forget

That's about it.....

There are a lot of mcdojos out here. It took me a wile to find the right school for me. Most of the Mcdojos learn TKD. And most of them are point sparrers and would never use the skills they learn in the Dojo in real life.

There are a few good ones though, Go Ju, and Jujitzu is plentiful as well

Hello, Like most populated areas you will have many varieties of everything. This is good. Nice to see the wide amount of differernt styles that are available to everyone. Good to have choices? To find the right one for our individual taste....reseach is needed.....when there is choices. I choose...."Um" Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi..? "Um".....for the can technique..?..
Aloha

Tae Kwon Do because it is the only martial art that is offered in this area. I live in a rural town, so their isn't too much choice around here.

I think in the Fargo/Moorhead area there are probably at least 10-12 TKD schools

In my area there's TKD, kenpo, shotokan, a lot of kickboxing schools, wado-ryu, BJJ, tai chi and a few others. Mostly TKD, kenpo and kickboxing though.

Latest Discussions

Back