Most disgusting thing ever?

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Believe it or not.... I've seen worse.

No, seriously I've seen worse than that.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Makes me wonder what the person living there looks like.. or did he just rot away?

Anyway I suddenly feel better about not having changed my bedsheet in some days....

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Believe it or not.... I've seen worse.

No, seriously I've seen worse than that.
It's definitely on the list for the worst I've seen... But I've seen some horders's houses that were pretty bad.

And, scarier, a house with several kids that we could barely move in; the trash and filth was mind-boggling. Or the apartment where we were afraid to touch the walls because of the roaches and other bugs... And another where the guys sleeping in the room apparently passed their time by killing the roaches/bugs on the walls -- and leaving them there. That wall looked kind of stuccoed...

In this case -- I gotta ask where the neighbors were? The reek would have been memorable, and had to permeate the surrounding units. Clean-up is going to be extensive, difficult, and may well require replacing the drywall and subfloor...

bostonbomber

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I love the picture of the ironing board and iron ready to go: even when you live like that, you gotta look clean and pressed before leaving the house!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I took a report once in a house like that when I was an *FTO..I thought the rookie was gonna puke when a roach crawled across the toe of his boot...

(* Field Training Officer)

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You know that is a pretty bad one. However, I can remember way back in the day going through what I call the "Troll House" because the renter looked like a troll and lived that way too. The "Troll House" was the residence of what I would call a deranged man who had two kid's with him. Literally the floor was covered with trash so that you could not see the carpeting or tile. The smell was utterly horrendous, the kitchen was so filthy that it smelled so bad you wanted to vomit right there and do not even ask about the bathrooms or bedrooms. (simply vile) Those were the clean areas as the "troll" mostly lived down stairs in the basement where it really got dirty. I cannot begin to describe it but let's just say the toilet was anywhere and so was trash and bugs of all kinds. It literally was right out of a nightmare.
icon9.gif
I simply could not wait to shower and my clothe went immediately into the washing machine and the car immediately cleaned as well.
icon8.gif

I do not know how anyone can live like that!

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I remember a few cases where I walked out of the house, and just pretty much doused myself in hand sanitizer...

One or two where I went back to the station and put on my spare uniform...

There was one where it was kind of wild... Bunch of adult kids living off of mom, including one with some serious OCD or some other mental disorder (wouldn't throw a newspaper away, had several video recorders taping everything on tv in case he missed something... and more issues that I won't share on a family forum...). Mom's room was spotless. The rest of the house? There was literally ONE path through from the door to each place.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Helped a former landlord of mine evict a tenant once that had allowed the place to get so bad that it got condemned. Looked worse than the one in the initial post of this thread. The outside of the house looked just as bad as the inside. There were no paths from any of the doors. Things would just get trampled down. I asked the landlord how the hell he could own a house and let a tenant trash it like that. His answer was that the guy never called to complain, mailed his rent check and was never late. Truth be known the LL was something of a slum lord. It was pretty much up to each of his tenants to take care of anything that broke. I lived in one of his houses for about 6 months and left. Gotta wonder what mental problems someone living like that are suffering from.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow, and I thought my place with three bachelors living in it was bad...

Haha.

KenpoGirl75

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Wow....it baffles me to understand how one could afford all that take-out and cartons upon cartons of cigarettes, but one could not afford trash bags?!?!

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
There's one from outside Oswego NY that was far worse. Dozens of cats, trash and excrement piled on the floor. An 11 year old girl was murdered in there a few weeks back.

No arrests made - and sorry, LEO's here - but the police actually said, "There's no reason to worry."

:BSmeter:

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have seen places as well that if you just saw the picture you would think that it is somehwhere across the globe in a third world country.

That place looked it was cluttered beyond belief, but I have seen places where the occupants just did their business in the corner of the room and NONE of the garbage was taken out.

Nolerama

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
That's like the house I lived in when I was in college- only on steroids.

That's what happens when friends let friends play World of Warcraft.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I love the picture of the ironing board and iron ready to go: even when you live like that, you gotta look clean and pressed before leaving the house!

Ya know, I thought the same exact thing. :lol:

That is truly disgusting. I can't imagine how anyone could live in such filth.

Latest Discussions