Monarch of the Mountain

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
I take Lisa's poodle and load my puddle cannon. I aim it at CeiCei. Unfortunately my aim is off and i hity Flying Crane who is swooping down for his attack. Fortunately he flies into CeiCei knocking her off the mountain (Crane gets tangle in her climbing ropes and falls with her). I jump in my HK car with spot and drive up the mountain.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mr. Chew is not impressed with being used in your evil plan. Pushes a large rock down the mountain crushing HKPhooey.

Lisa reigns once again. :)

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I disengage myself and Crane from the ropes, give him the :btg: , then lasso Lisa off. I charge up there to regain my throne!

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hide off the side of the mountain and go 'Soo-EEE! SooEE!' and Ceicei goes charging off in search of the caller and I assume my Rightful Throne as
Monarch Of The Mountain!!!!

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Realizing I've been led astray, I make a quick U-turn and charge back, ramming into Egg, and cracking him into pieces. Sorry Humpty! I settle down to enjoy my seat with scrambled Egg by my side.

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Using the sharp shards of my shell, I turn on Ceicei and, dispatching her, I sit upon my throne, enjoying a rasher of bacon, as
Monarch Of The Mountain

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
My little shop of horrors sidekick smells the bacon, and to avoid being eaten, I take my avatar up the mountain and let it eat the bacon, and the egg which was previously eating the bacon.

My avatar is now king of the mountain!

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa sneaks up behind Sam, spraying her with herbicide, she withers and dies

I am monarch of the mountain!

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
I leave my avatar for dead and vow to buy a new one, when I notice Lisa's custom user title.

I rally the trolls which Lisa has been so annoyingly pecking and promise to share my monarch-ness with them in exchange for help.

Sam and her army of cut ladden trolls (thanks to lisa's pecking) bury Lisa in a hole.

I am now the goddess of the mountain.

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The sun rises to a new day and the trolls all turn to stone at first light, I then push a surpised Sam tumbling down the mountain and sit and enjoy my new throne. I am the Monarch of the Mountain

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
el brujo de la Cueva uses counter-rotating superstring projector to transport Ping , all others and sundry to alternate dimension where the mountain does not exist-I am monarch once more of the mountain, here in this dimension, for a little while, anyway.......

OP
A

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Andrew goes with the Donkey Kong style hammer, sending Elder to the bottom complete with PC speaker death noises.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shesulsa emerges from the hole in the top of the mountain wearing the only nuclear-proof suit with SCBA with a remote control with two buttons on it. Shesulsa presses the first button which effects an EMF charge taking out all electronic devices and emitting a biomagnetic pulse which neutralizes all attacks. Shesulsa presses the second button which evaporates all others within a 200 mile radius.

I, my friends, am the Monarch of the Mountain.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Flatlander runs up the side of the mountain, bringing Shesulsa muffins. He offers her the box, being certain to avert his eyes.

Flatlander then backs down, crouching, from whence he came.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
Flatlander runs up the side of the mountain, bringing Shesulsa muffins. He offers her the box, being certain to avert his eyes.

Flatlander then backs down, crouching, from whence he came.

I caught you munchin' my muffins on the way up here. My girl will call you for an appointment.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Radiation from Shesulsa's efforts revive this rack of bacon. I slowly rebuild myself, atom by atom. Soon, I have gained incredible strength and increase to 50 feet high. I flatten Flatlander under my feet and punt Shesulsa into the next galazy. I claim myself....
Monarch of this hill!!!

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
Radiation from Shesulsa's efforts revive this rack of bacon. I slowly rebuild myself, atom by atom. Soon, I have gained incredible strength and increase to 50 feet high. I flatten Flatlander under my feet and punt Shesulsa into the next galazy. I claim myself....
Monarch of this hill!!!

Ceicei watches as shesulsa flies off the mountain, raises her head to proclaim herself Monarch and fails to notice the shadowy form that slips up behind her and breaks her neck... tossing the corpse off the top and, then, for good effect, pushes the trampled mess that was flatlander on top of her corpse... becoming the new Shogun of the Mountain, technopunk giggles like a little schoolgirl.

Tee hee, tee hee.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Ceicei watches as shesulsa flies off the mountain, raises her head to proclaim herself Monarch and fails to notice the shadowy form that slips up behind her and breaks her neck... tossing the corpse off the top and, then, for good effect, pushes the trampled mess that was flatlander on top of her corpse... becoming the new Shogun of the Mountain, technopunk giggles like a little schoolgirl.

Tee hee, tee hee.

The crazy little school girl type ninja fails to see the sharpshooter laying in wait behind him. He turns around and has just enough time to notice the laser on his chest.

Two soft tap sounds. Techno is dead.

Lisa pushes his bloody body onto flatlander and ceicei's

I am the monarch of the mountain.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Oh, the pain, the pain! My neck isn't broken, fortunately. I see buried in the ground, the climbing rope. Steeped with bits of Flatlander and Techno corpses on me, I lost my power, going to a small quick four legged critter. With the rope in my paws, I run up quickly, faster than an eye can blink, and tie Lisa up tightly with the rope. I string her up on the lone tree and play pinata!

I reclaim my throne once more!!!

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
elder999 gathers large amounts of mountain laurel from the reconsituted mountain's side, places them in clear plastic bags with $100 bills, and leaves them in the sun for Ceicei and others to find and open, whereupon the poison gas from the dried leaves completely incapacitates or kills them, and elder999 rolls their poisoned corpses and comatose, cyanotic bodies down slope, becoming, once more, monarch of the mountain.....

Latest Discussions