Monarch of the Mountain

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Ah Heiddeger my friend let us go talk with elder about Being... Surly this well make him cry then take so many advil for his headache that he passes out and I can depose him with a minumum of effort thus making me Monarch of the mountain.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I look around to find that someguy has become bored and has wondered off in search of a good meal leaving the mountain unattended. I thow what is left of his "camp" stuff down the mountain, clean up the empties and am now monarch of the mountain.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lisa said:
I look around to find that someguy has become bored and has wondered off in search of a good meal leaving the mountain unattended. I thow what is left of his "camp" stuff down the mountain, clean up the empties and am now monarch of the mountain.

I sneak upon the apparently sleeping Lisa, entice Lisa's leashed avatar with a gourmet dog biscuit,which I then launch from a catapault-the avatar takes off after it, dragging Lisa behind, and I am again, Monarch of the Mountain.

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I get a whole lot of mary jane. I burn it all. This of course makes elder999 have to go out on a run to the nearest Taco Bell. Oh I may not have mentioned it yet but I also turned this Taco Bell into a space ship. Have a nice flight the king commands it.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
(singing off-key)

"All mine!" Ceicei cried. "Oh the things I now rule!
I'm Queen of a post! And I'm Queen of the Cool!
I'm Queen of a thread! And, what's more, beyond that,
I'm Queen of the dojo and a mat!
I'm Ceicei the MAist! Oh, marvelous me!
For I am the ruler of this mountain, you see!"

(Apologies to butchering of Dr. Seuss' "Yertle the Turtle")

Someguy runs off holding his aching ears and I regally reclaim my throne!

Latest Discussions