Mission Impossible - amazing Korean guitarist

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is Sungha Jung, from South Korea. The young fella's goal is to be a professional acoustic open-hand/fingerstyle guitarist.

He is playing Paolo Sereno's version of the Mission Impossible theme.

[yt]5IXa2pNGVj8[/yt]

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yah, I think I posted this kid else where here as well. Plays a mean version of Hotel California and a few other versions of classic songs <edit> just watched him playing All You Need Is Love by the Beatles... jaw dropping to say the least.
Da boy got talent fur shur and he'll go far.
Hopefully he's just growing up as a normal kid and not drilled day in and day out by (whomever) to be as good as he is. That is when the prodigies really shine, when they're allowed to grow as normal kids but given training on discipline to practice.

Like to see him a few years from now and like to hear whenever he comes up with his own compositions.

yorkshirelad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
This is Sungha Jung, from South Korea. The young fella's goal is to be a professional acoustic open-hand/fingerstyle guitarist.

He is playing Paolo Sereno's version of the Mission Impossible theme.

[yt]5IXa2pNGVj8[/yt]
Thanks Carol, I just got into trouble by the wife for rappelling from the ceiling, while the clip was playing.....awesome.

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm now on Craigslist looking for a guitar instructor.

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm now on Craigslist looking for a guitar instructor.

Great to see you again Hawke. :) :) You might like this one as well, he's playing Tomi Paldanius' arrangement of Goodbye Blue Sky.

[yt]Wm5_3ZeHEz4[/yt]

Latest Discussions