Korean War Massacres Sanctioned By U.S. Officers

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to say I am sad for you Maunakumu. I also responded on the other post, and this is the last time I will mention it out of respect for this post, no disrespect intended. We fought to keep korea, vietnam and cambodia free. we lost lives in all of this conflict for countries that had no real value to us, and yet you say our country isn't exceptional. We are the country that uses military assets, in peace time, to save the lives of the citizens of other countries, (I am not saying other nations don't also help, I am just addressing the American side of the issue, that's all). As a nation we provide massive amounts of resources to private charities, our soldiers stand to help other countries stay free, our navy keeps the sea lanes free, we feed the world with the food we produce, and yet we are not exceptional.

America, during the period before I was alive, and during my tenure here on the planet has been an exceptionally good country. It has done more in its short existence to spread liberty and freedom around the world than any country before it, with fewer abuses of that power. Countries much older, have done far less, and caused far more suffering in their time as dominant powers than the united states at its worst.

I am sad for you.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
I have to say I am sad for you Maunakumu. I also responded on the other post, and this is the last time I will mention it out of respect for this post, no disrespect intended. We fought to keep korea, vietnam and cambodia free. we lost lives in all of this conflict for countries that had no real value to us.

Korea has great mineral resources, north of the 38th parallel, the principle wealth and export of North Korea-this was known at the time of the Korean war.

Vietnam has, and was known at the time of the war to have, large oil and gas reserves.

Cambodia is about to get rich on its own oil, known about since the late 60's.

Last edited:

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Now from our history of fighting Germany, japan and Italy, during the second world war, it is easy to see that those fights were just about oil, and coal, and rubber and gas for the United States. So obviously, if we only fight for oil, and coal and rubber and gas against Germany, Italy and Japan, that would be the only reason we would fight for Korea, Vietnam and the other asian countries.

I mean look, after the war with Germany, Japan and italy, we came in like the aliens on the T.V. show "V", sucked up all the resources of the countries we conquered, enslaved their peoples, and now use their bodies as living batteries. Oh, wait, we didn't actually do that,we, sort of, helped them rebuild, restart their governments and now they are telling us that we spend too much money. Hmmmm.

(wait, I have stumbled upon a secret cache of internet files directly from the data vaults of the DARK OVERLORDS who control every aspect of life on the planet. I have set up scramblers and false trails, but i need to get this information out quickly. Apparently, the DARK OVERLORDS, who control the entire world have become bored. they control every aspect of life, however even with their control, their x-box 360' keep breaking. Back in the 1940' coal, oil and gas were just the excuses they used to cover up their real agenda. The DARK OVERLORDS, were afraid that Hitler would win the war and install beer and sausages as the main food source in Europe, forcing out the English "chip" and the French Croissant. When the japanese moved into china, the DARK OVERLORDS wanted to stop them from placing sushi, as the staple food source. Apparently, the some of the children of the DARK OVERLORDS thought that sushi was "icky." And so, to prevent the food dominance of Germany and Japan, which acted in complete disregard for the orders of the DARK OVERLORDS, world war 2 was fought. Wait, the black vans are pulling up, I have to leave. Good luck, it was good knowing you, continue the fight for food choice freedom...)

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Now from our history of fighting Germany, japan and Italy, during the second world war, it is easy to see that those fights were just about oil, and coal, and rubber and gas for the United States. So obviously, if we only fight for oil, and coal and rubber and gas against Germany, Italy and Japan, that would be the only reason we would fight for Korea, Vietnam and the other asian countries.

I mean look, after the war with Germany, Japan and italy, we came in like the aliens on the T.V. show "V", sucked up all the resources of the countries we conquered, enslaved their peoples, and now use their bodies as living batteries. Oh, wait, we didn't actually do that,we, sort of, helped them rebuild, restart their governments and now they are telling us that we spend too much money. Hmmmm.

(wait, I have stumbled upon a secret cache of internet files directly from the data vaults of the DARK OVERLORDS who control every aspect of life on the planet. I have set up scramblers and false trails, but i need to get this information out quickly. Apparently, the DARK OVERLORDS, who control the entire world have become bored. they control every aspect of life, however even with their control, their x-box 360' keep breaking. Back in the 1940' coal, oil and gas were just the excuses they used to cover up their real agenda. The DARK OVERLORDS, were afraid that Hitler would win the war and install beer and sausages as the main food source in Europe, forcing out the English "chip" and the French Croissant. When the japanese moved into china, the DARK OVERLORDS wanted to stop them from placing sushi, as the staple food source. Apparently, the some of the children of the DARK OVERLORDS thought that sushi was "icky." And so, to prevent the food dominance of Germany and Japan, which acted in complete disregard for the orders of the DARK OVERLORDS, world war 2 was fought. Wait, the black vans are pulling up, I have to leave. Good luck, it was good knowing you, continue the fight for food choice freedom...)

Now, you finally understand. 2 + 2 = 5. LOL!

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
By jove, you're right, Maunakumu. Let's meet back at the cave and prepare for the next operation against the DARK OVERLORDS. I'll bring the nachos, don't forget the rootbeer.

Latest Discussions