Mike Tyson Vs. Jack Dempsey

It boggles my mind that Jack Dempsey made it to the finals. I'm still voting for him...but it boggles my mind.
 
Also, once this is done, would you guys be interested in an MMA/UFC version of this? That one I'll try to update every Friday to keep it consistent.
 
Also, once this is done, would you guys be interested in an MMA/UFC version of this? That one I'll try to update every Friday to keep it consistent.
After this, I want a Chuck Norris character bracket. Would Lone Wolf McQuade be able to take Walker, Texas Ranger? Who wins if Scott James fights Matt Logan?
 
I think a MMA bracket thing would be fun. I'd play.
 
Not sure what I’m doing wrong, but I can’t vote. Put me down for Iron Mike Tyson in a very close blood-bath.
 
After brackets, lets do a NHL Hockey brawlers bracket. Mary McSorley vs Tie Domi, etc
"The Enforcer Brackets"
 
Back
Top