Meteor, or ALIENS?

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
(Nov. 22) - Canadians and scientists are buzzing about a spectacular fireball that streaked across the western skies, an event that was captured on video.
Most believe Thursday's stunning show was caused by a meteor. "An event of this size, this brightness ... this is probably a once-in-a-lifetime type of event, maybe twice," sad Christopher Herd, a science professor at the University of Alberta.

CBC News said hundreds of people reported seeing the fireball, and scientists are now on the hunt for meteorite fragments that likely hit Earth.
Video of the event shows a brilliant fireball in the sky. A camera in a police cruiser in Edmonton, Alberta, captured it as it descend rapidly and then erupts, lighting up the street below.
"It was just like an overgrown firecracker coming back to Earth," said one eyewitness, who reported seeing the meteor break into pieces while it was in the sky.
Said another woman who saw it: "It was like a streak of lightning went through the air."
The Edmonton Sun said scientists want to find the landing site before snowfall hits the area and complicates the search.

I'm sure it was a meteor, but... what if?

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm sure it was a meteor, but... what if?

There was a recent report in the MidWest States of USA that there was a downed plane. But they could not find a plane nor an impact of a meteor. But what it is believed to have been was a meteor that was further away then they thought and broke up in the atmosphere but was horizon so they thought it was crashing into the earth.

That being said. I still think if the other sentient life forms visit from so far away, and they cannot mask their presence to us then I see a contradiction in development of their technology.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well if it were aliens they're crashing & burning so they're a bunch of crispy critters right about now.

Wonder how they taste??

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:eek:. No. Can't be. If these Martians have read their Wells then they know full well that they need to land near London first :D.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well if it were aliens they're crashing & burning so they're a bunch of crispy critters right about now.

Wonder how they taste??

BBQ Chicken?

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The pictures and video on the news were really fantastic. What an awesome sight it would have been to see. Freaked out a lot of people, lol.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:idunno: So they're off by 2,300 miles! They'll get there soon enough. :uhyeah:

Or maybe they heard about the Congestion Charge and changed their plans? :lol:.

Can someone link me to where the video is to be found? The CBC link only showed a still. Of course that may be just me as the properties did claim it was video :confused:.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Or maybe they heard about the Congestion Charge and changed their plans? :lol:.

Can someone link me to where the video is to be found? The CBC link only showed a still. Of course that may be just me as the properties did claim it was video :confused:.

:lfao: one of the comments from the news source ..."Hello, NASA? The good news is we found your missing tool kit."

This is ONE of the videos... http://www.cbc.ca/news/yourvoice/yo...929ff22fa9d82a12d4ae75ef82e2a&videoId=3213004

Here's another with the story... http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_...video_captures_massive_meteor_as_it_ligh.html

Wait a second..... now I remember the beginning of Armageddon the Bruce Willis movie... My question is... what ISN'T NASA telling us??? What else is "on the way!"....

*thinks of several caves nearby .... *:uhoh: :anic: :eek:

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Is it just me or are more and more stories of UFOs popping up on media outlets that are not traditionally considered tabloid? It just feels like something may be building up. I, for one, certainly hope that we aren't the best the universe has to offer and would be interested to see what/who else is out there.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think it's viral marketing for the remake of The Day The Earth Stood Still...

:uhyeah:

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm thinkin' the contacts that we have had were wrong numbers.... " Sorry, we were trying to reach Jupiter", something like that......:idunno:

Latest Discussions