Membert Sign In.......

OP
Goldendragon7

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
Hey Mr. C. ~!
Most of the Group from here has been admitted by Seig.
Me

Hmmmmmm, well that's nice, but, I said meembers need to pm me ..... to ask me for admission.

:asian:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok.. Understood.. but one point.. if they are not members of this forum.. they don't see it on their Screen.. It is Invisible to all unless they are a member. Nobody will be able to see your message to them to PM you.
And unless they go directly into their User Control Panel.. they won't see that the Forum is even available to Join.

OP
Goldendragon7

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
Ok.. Understood.. but one point.. if they are not members of this forum.. they don't see it on their Screen.. It is Invisible to all unless they are a member. Nobody will be able to see your message to them to PM you.
And unless they go directly into their User Control Panel.. they won't see that the Forum is even available to Join.

Ahnnnnnnn, ok thanks for that information. I didn't know that. That is why I asked Michael to have you sign in originally so I could learn the ins and outs of this software by experiencing "the process" step by step for myself (with a little help from my friends).

OP
Goldendragon7

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
TheRustyOne said:
I'm here.

Yeah!

Congratulations on your recent promotion!! Even tho you were tired you did well, but look for a harder viewing next time........ but I'll give you several months......

OP
Goldendragon7

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Seig said:
Sorry, if you want, I'll revoke all the permissions so they have to go through the process.

I think that would be good for me at this time so I could get a feel for this thing, and how it functions from the admin corner.

thanks

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Goldendragon7 said:
I think that would be good for me at this time so I could get a feel for this thing, and how it functions from the admin corner.

thanks
Ok,
I have removed permission from Chronuss (Chad), FuzzyJ692000 (Jani), Stick Dummy (Pete), TheRusyOne (Abbey). I also sent e-mail on the subject.
So now, the only members here are Mr. C, Mr. A, me and Mrs. S.

OP
Goldendragon7

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Seig said:
Ok,
I have removed permission from Chronuss (Chad), FuzzyJ692000 (Jani), Stick Dummy (Pete), TheRusyOne (Abbey). I also sent e-mail on the subject.
So now, the only members here are Mr. C, Mr. A, me and Mrs. S.

ok, I just got Chad's request.. so he should be able to post.

Chad if you can post check in.

The rest of you. thanks for helping me with learning this new process

D

OP
Goldendragon7

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Welcome to the IKKO Forum...... Sean Waugh (OzMan),

Sean Waugh is from Australia like Greg McAuliffe (AuzzieGreg59).....but Sean now lives in Las Vegas and is now in process of attining the IKKO Standards.

OP
Goldendragon7

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Welcome Matt Hefter (Ronin),

Matt recently received his 1st Degree Black Belt (February '04) from me. He has studied with me for many years..... (since 12 years old) he now is a Police Officer for the City of Phoenix, (man how time flies)!!!

Welcome to our Forum...

R

Ronin

Thanks! Its great to be on here. I look forward to chatting with all the members.

Latest Discussions