G'Day:

OZman

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
So what is going on in the IKKO this Christmas season? Anyone doing anything fun? Does anyone have the contact info for Greg in Sydney? could you email it to me? [email protected].
Just touching bases...

Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah (insert appropriate religious festivity here) to everyone.

Sean.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greg called the other day and we had a nice long chat :) He's doing great and very busy with work and training :) I'll look up his info for ya Sean, I told him you were asking about him and he says definitely to get in touch with him.

Have a Happy Holiday~!

It sure will be nice to be able to spend a weekend with Seig without having to hammer anything :D

OP
OZman

OZman

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Tess:
If you could forward his phone number to me at my email address [email protected] I would love to give him a call.

Thanks very much and Merry Christmas to all, and to all goodnight.

Sean.

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
The irony of this Christmas is that it is the first time in five years I would not have had to work at all, and it's on Sunday, a day I have traditionally had off for the past five years. I got gyped.....

OP
OZman

OZman

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Tess:
Spoke to Greg last night, thanks. My goodness having a b'day after Christmas, WOW talked about gyped.....

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Just what I like to see.......... everyone chattting ....... good show ole boys....... brilliant!

Have a happy one ya All

Ye Ole GoldenDragon! ~

Latest Discussions