Meet and Greet

Larry G. Bethers

White Belt
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations to all. Just stopping by to introduce myself. I have been studying the martial arts since 1967 so I guess that makes me an old fart, eh? I am looking forward to sharing some of my insights but more I am excited to see what everyone else thinks, understands, and perceives.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! Happy Posting! :asian:

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations to all. Just stopping by to introduce myself. I have been studying the martial arts since 1967 so I guess that makes me an old fart, eh? I am looking forward to sharing some of my insights but more I am excited to see what everyone else thinks, understands, and perceives.

LOL. When you wrote that you started in '67, you made me feel young... until I read your stats page, saying you'll be forty-three in the fall. Larry, are you by any chance, related to Bruce R. Bethers? I don't know him personally. He was a teacher to an acquaintance of mine, Robert M. Carver, who is the owner of BudoSeek.net.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...43 is not that old, I wish I was 43 again..

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a son that is 43, I guess that makes me............., I digress. Welcome aboard, we are glad you found us, enjoy the site.
icon7.gif