Mayor says no to police carrying rifles

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The staties DO NOT have patrol rifles.Some staties are issued shotguns though.

The staties in the Commonwealth say otherwise. Here's a quote from a member of the MSP:

"As Killjoy said, many troopers have been patrolling within the Boston city limits for years with rifles. When was the last time any of theses community (marxists) activists seen a trooper low crawling with a rifle down Rutherford Ave taking shots at passing motorists? I've deployed mine only three times. Each time it was for an armed a-hole. One A-hole looked at the rifle and said, "I respect that". Situation was immediately over.

http://www.masscops.com/forums/426809-post33.html

VegasM4

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
The staties in the Commonwealth say otherwise. Here's a quote from a member of the MSP:

"As Killjoy said, many troopers have been patrolling within the Boston city limits for years with rifles. When was the last time any of theses community (marxists) activists seen a trooper low crawling with a rifle down Rutherford Ave taking shots at passing motorists? I've deployed mine only three times. Each time it was for an armed a-hole. One A-hole looked at the rifle and said, "I respect that". Situation was immediately over.

http://www.masscops.com/forums/426809-post33.html

That information is false, trust me.One of my best friends is a MA State Trooper and he told me the only troopers that have rifles are those in special units like SERT,STOP,etc.Rank and file road troopers don't get AR's.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That information is false, trust me.One of my best friends is a MA State Trooper and he told me the only troopers that have rifles are those in special units like SERT,STOP,etc.Rank and file road troopers don't get AR's.

Considering how hostile Massachusetts is towards firearms, I can see that. I admit that I was surprised when I heard the fellow say that the South Boston barracks had rifles, considering that there are some full-time LEOs (city residents) that do not have an All Lawful Purposes Class A permit.

Latest Discussions