Maybe a third dan next year

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am thinking about to test next year for a third dan, I have to see some things like do a tesis abou TKD and tghis is the booring side of the test, in the other hand I think it's just time to go up in the dan lader of TKD.

I have to keep in mind thta need to lose a little more weight 10-15 punds will be nice, and need to train more because right now I am only teaching so will need some stamina to endure the test.

I will ask sambonim to do the test here in my dojang/city this time and maybe it will be in july-september 2013.

Manny

Gentle Fist

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Good luck! I was told I can go up for my 2nd Dan (Judo) in the Spring...

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good luck! I was told I can go up for my 2nd Dan (Judo) in the Spring...

Well... it seems to me we have a lot of work ahead!!

I have to si down and talk with my sambonim and ask him about all the requirements and look forward to full fill them going one step at the time.

I wish you luck!

Manny

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
All the best to you, Manny. I have no doubt you'll fly through the test.

StudentCarl

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Manny, not everyone likes to write, but it is a chance for you to think deeper about what you are learning and teaching. I suggest asking here what others have written about to give you ideas. I learned a lot from writing my first Taekwondo paper and still refer to it. If you find something that matters to you, you might learn a lot too.

Carl

Latest Discussions