MartialTalk Meetup - Date determined (April 27-28)

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Took me a bit longer than expected to review the survey results, but looks like the weekend that works with the most people is April 27-28. I'll be creating a message group shortly for everyone who said yes/maybe for that weekend, which is 7 people (including myself and Tony). If you didn't get to the survey, or put no for that weekend, but changed your mind, feel free to let me know and I'll add you to the message group.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Took me a bit longer than expected to review the survey results, but looks like the weekend that works with the most people is April 27-28. I'll be creating a message group shortly for everyone who said yes/maybe for that weekend, which is 7 people (including myself and Tony). If you didn't get to the survey, or put no for that weekend, but changed your mind, feel free to let me know and I'll add you to the message group.
Add me to the group please. I may be a little more flexible than most so I was waiting for a date. Now I can do some planning, build up my strength and just avoid any new injuries

OP
Monkey Turned Wolf

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're about a month out, so bumping this up for anyone else who may want to join. So far it is looking like there are 4 of us who will be able attend - jowga, myself, tony dismukes and hoshin. It is going to be located in lexington, kentucky.

If anyone else wishes to join, please let me or @Tony Dismukes know

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
We're about a month out, so bumping this up for anyone else who may want to join. So far it is looking like there are 4 of us who will be able attend - jowga, myself, tony dismukes and hoshin. It is going to be located in lexington, kentucky.

If anyone else wishes to join, please let me or @Tony Dismukes know
I would dearly love that. I will see what I can do. Is an RSVP necessary? If so is there a deadline?

OP
Monkey Turned Wolf

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would dearly love that. I will see what I can do. Is an RSVP necessary? If so is there a deadline?
No official RSVP. My request is at least 2 weeks in advance at this point. If there was a larger group interested, and a large following, there would be, but since it's just 4 of us if you can join us, whenever you can let us know would be great.

That said, my current plan is to have two of us on each day do a 1 hour seminar about our art/something we could share, and the remaining time each day as free time/play around with the seminar info. So if there's multiple people interested in joining, and in teaching/coming down on either Saturday or Sunday, the sooner we know that and I can adjust the plan, the better.