MartialArtsMart.Com

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
I havent used them but the suppliers I usually use are:

http://www.awma.com
www.123patch.com
http://www.esoinpanther.com

I used 123patch.com until I found their nazi and white power section on their premade items. To be honest, I doubt the owners support it; they probably are just trying to make a buck, but I can't in good conscious support a company that sells items like that. Also, their nazi section was a little too large to even try to use the "historical item" defense.

AoG

fyn5000

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I've bought from MartialArtsMart.com and have been happy with the products and their service.

Fyn

JohnASE

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I used 123patch.com until I found their nazi and white power section on their premade items. To be honest, I doubt the owners support it; they probably are just trying to make a buck, but I can't in good conscious support a company that sells items like that. Also, their nazi section was a little too large to even try to use the "historical item" defense.

AoG
I'm neither agreeing nor disagreeing with your choice, but just to clarify, the owner is not a white supremacist. He's Asian.

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm neither agreeing nor disagreeing with your choice, but just to clarify, the owner is not a white supremacist. He's Asian.

I noticed that it was an Asian name when I got in all of my orders. I still won't support him anymore and I hope that he moves away from selling nazi and white supremist items.

AoG

gobbly

White Belt
Reaction score
I ordered from them as well, had a great experience.

I'm new, but them and kungfu4less.com are two sites I have had great experience with!

Latest Discussions