Martial Meetup

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
I just found an interesting site that might be of interest to a few people here!

http://martial.meetup.com/

Seems to have a nice sized following, detailing groups and individuals offering training, partners and information locally. Hope some people find it useful!

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cool site. I could always join the Illinois Jedi Chapter! :D

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
No Jedi Chapter in Los Angeles.....:erg:

Lucas lives in California. He should start a chapter here.

Maybe if I send away for the Jedi training DVDs I can become the Grand Celestial Jedi Master here in Los Angeles and then start my own chapter....
icon10.gif

Is there a Jedi power that lets your KI AI be so powerful that it will knock out people? Also your presence is so powerful you cannot be touched. You know it's all true. I saw it on YouTube....:rofl:

Actually I did find a sparring group within 30 miles. Looks like a bunch of people get together on Sundays to spar against different styles. I definately have to check that out....
icon14.gif

I still wish we had a Jedi Chapter though.....
icon6.gif

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No Jedi Chapter in Los Angeles.....:erg:

Lucas lives in California. He should start a chapter here.

Maybe if I send away for the Jedi training DVDs I can become the Grand Celestial Jedi Master here in Los Angeles and then start my own chapter....
icon10.gif

Is there a Jedi power that lets your KI AI be so powerful that it will knock out people? Also your presence is so powerful you cannot be touched. You know it's all true. I saw it on YouTube....:rofl:

Actually I did find a sparring group within 30 miles. Looks like a bunch of people get together on Sundays to spar against different styles. I definately have to check that out....
icon14.gif

I still wish we had a Jedi Chapter though.....
icon6.gif

Yeah well, we can't all be so lucky, hey my light saber just went dead and I'm out of AA batteries. :p

Actually, the group to spar against different styles sounds pretty cool.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah well, we can't all be so lucky, hey my light saber just went dead and I'm out of AA batteries. :p

Actually, the group to spar against different styles sounds pretty cool.

Hey JT,

Go to the Beach and look for Sally. I know she sells "C" Cells by the seashore (* See comedy thread *) but she might have some "AA" you can get from her. ;) :D :p

Latest Discussions