Martial Arts Masters Association: Get Recognized!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
what kind of martial arts does he teach Tae kwon do karate, judo kempo,kung fu

does anybody know him personaly. have you ever got his tapes or certification is it any good or just plan stupid. any info would be appreciated
somebody told me you can buy kukkiwon certificates on e-bay but i never saw them there before but i don't visit that often God Bless America

C

c2kenpo

Outside of a spell checker. Nothing wrong there, EXCEPT where do I send my Martial Arts timecard that has all of my hours and teaching and student list and seminars and stuff that I did???
Don't I need to send in that with my $50.00 BEFORE I get my Certification???

Well at least he isn't selling a Belt to go with it......

"But wait there's more, if you order now..."

Can't default the guys argument but can the method. You can walk into a bar, but most people see it before they hit it.

JMHO

Dave

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup, it definately sounds like a joke to me! If a school was really interested in joining an org. wouldnt you think that they'd want to join one that is established and one that has some reputation behind it? And unless I missed it, it sounds like this guy, whoever he is, is offering a 'learn by a book and video' training method.

Mike

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Heck send me the $50 and I'll send you back a certificate saying I recognise you and you have joined the Phad Ocnec Society (Philed Higer and Deeper- Only Cash Not Experence Counts) :uhyeah:

Worse part is some fools will bid on that thing

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
"Internationally Recognized" = you stand on one side of the border between CA and Tiajuana, and I'll stand on the other (just by the turnstiles), and I'll say, "Dude? Is that you?". I'll take the 50 in cash, please.

Latest Discussions