Man this place is quiet!!!

D

DireWolf

I haven't been here for at least three months and this section of the forum still hasn't changed! What has happened to all the Wing Chun people?

Or am I sitting here just waiting for the party to start whilst everyone else is raging on the main forum?

OP
F

fist of fury

No I'm still here I just haven't posted in this forum lately. I tried a few months ago to get it going but gave up. We need more WC people here.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Would people agree that, with four empty hand forms, two weapons forms, and a few exercises, Wing Chun is a relatively small system compared to other Kung Fu systems? It certainly has a shorter curriculum, compared to styles with 40 forms, but there are always variations.

My understanding is that it was meant to be a small, "simple" system with relatively fewer techniques and variations.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wish I could add more, but sadly I'm book smart, but training poor here. Wish I was closer to Syracuse. 3 1/2 hr drive is hard to do regularly in the winter, esp. when you have a car in the shape as mine - offline. ;)

Latest Discussions