Man this place is quiet!!!

D

DireWolf

I haven't been here for at least three months and this section of the forum still hasn't changed! What has happened to all the Wing Chun people?

Or am I sitting here just waiting for the party to start whilst everyone else is raging on the main forum?

No I'm still here I just haven't posted in this forum lately. I tried a few months ago to get it going but gave up. We need more WC people here.

Would people agree that, with four empty hand forms, two weapons forms, and a few exercises, Wing Chun is a relatively small system compared to other Kung Fu systems? It certainly has a shorter curriculum, compared to styles with 40 forms, but there are always variations.

My understanding is that it was meant to be a small, "simple" system with relatively fewer techniques and variations.

I wish I could add more, but sadly I'm book smart, but training poor here. Wish I was closer to Syracuse. 3 1/2 hr drive is hard to do regularly in the winter, esp. when you have a car in the shape as mine - offline. ;)

Back