Lopezs camp

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Lopezs are having a camp in April, it will be the weekend of April 16-17-18 and the cost is $350.00, it will be in Sugarland Texas and should be one eof the best camps of the year. All the Lopezs will be there teaching and training sport TKD for the serious competitor. Zachary has been evited and is going because it is what he wants, if anybody else is going let me know and we will have time to get together since it is a long weekend. If you additional info. PM me and I will forward it to you.

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I hope that it is all that it promises to be! It sounds like a fantastic opportunity. Given that the Lopez family is about as far into olympic taekwondo as one can get in the US, 350.00 is not all that unreasonable either.

Daniel

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hope that it is all that it promises to be! It sounds like a fantastic opportunity. Given that the Lopez family is about as far into olympic taekwondo as one can get in the US, 350.00 is not all that unreasonable either.

Daniel

Daniel I agree, they always do a great job at this camps on footwork and spacing. One thing people need to remember it is all about sport and that is all at these camps. The cost for three days of training is very resonable in today market.

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
My kids are not old enough yet for this kind of thing. Maybe at 14+ but not now.

I know at 14 they will spend a summer in Korea with one of the high school teams. That will be fun.

Tell your son to have fun and soak up as much as he can.
icon7.gif

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I will ATC, he is just one giant sponge and Jean has helped him over the years.

Latest Discussions