One thing to remember

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have been in TKD for almost thirty years and over that time we seem to forget we all have a common thread and that is for the love of Tae Kwon Do. It really does not matter if you are WTF, KKW, ITF USAT, AAU, USTC, ATA or any other org. Tae Kwon Do is one of the most practice art(sport) in the world, we all have been laughed at, made fun of and are looked upon by some as a joke, but one thing is for sure we train hard and grow into some wonderful people.

I would like to say thank you all for every single converstation we have had over the years, the confertation and the dis-agreements as well as that common thread TKD. You have always provided me with knowledge and wisdom and aa helping hand when needed. Over the years I have been honored to meet some wonderful people here on MT and have had the pleasure to workout and visit with alot of you, the advise and compassion you have always shown me and my family has been greatly appreciated. Those that have been able to help my sons grow into the sport they love has been so great that ther are no words for it, in closing I will say we will dis-agree and have those one sided converstations but I will always appreciate every single word.

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
I must ad that TKD is a family and as you feel TKD is one of the best MA/Sport available in the world, I love TKD (The MA) and dislike politics and organizations, I like TKD in it's purest esence the other things like KKW/WTF/ITF are just a tiny fraction of TKD.

I think (when the time comes) when I have my dojnag this will be a training hall, where I can teach the most pure TKD without hesitation about politics, I really don't care to be part of FMTK (Mexican Federation of TKD) or WTF, yes I will like to be in conjuncion with KKW but this won't my priority.

I want a dojang like the ones we had in the mid 70's were sweat,hard work,honor and a little of philosopy will be the norm.

Terry, life is a circle maybe TKD will go back to the basics soon, maybe the WTF/competiotion circuit i sthe thing for the very young but The True MA of TKD is for grown up people that can understand the principles of the TKD itself.

TKD is much more about organizations.

Manny

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Terry:

Attachments

• $WhosAwesome.jpg
    $WhosAwesome.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 103

Latest Discussions