Looking for Silat Schools in Malaysia

hkreporting

White Belt
Reaction score
Can anyone introduce or recommend a Silat school in Kuala Lumpur? I'm assuming there are many but they're hard to find on the internet. Many thanks.

Reedone816

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Just look for a bigger organisation like Silat Lincah or maybe Gayong.
Malaysian silat is well organized, if you follow one of the big school, you can easily join in their branches all over the world.

Sent from my BV8000Pro using Tapatalk

blackdiamondcobra

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Guru Azlan Ghanie in KL--great master who is editor/owner of a Silat magazine. Knows everyone and is a great teacher to boot. I am traveling so I don't have my contacts with me but try and friend him on Facebook.....Also I think Guru Sulaiman Sharif of Silat Seni Gayong is back in KL, [email protected]

Last edited:
OP
H

hkreporting

White Belt
Reaction score
Guru Azlan Ghanie in KL--great master who is editor/owner of a Silat magazine. Knows everyone and is a great teacher to boot. I am traveling so I don't have my contacts with me but try and friend him on Facebook.....Also I think Guru Sulaiman Sharif of Silat Seni Gayong is back in KL, [email protected]
Many thanks!

OP
H

hkreporting

White Belt
Reaction score
Malaysian silat is well organized, if you follow one of the big school, you can easily join in their branches all over the world.

Sent from my BV8000Pro using Tapatalk

Will do, appreciate the info!

Latest Discussions