Looking for a Training Partner

Eskyocha

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello all,

I recently moved to Las Vegas, NV and am looking for a training/sparring partner.

I'm not looking for someone who is not out for blood nor someone who needs something to prove. Rather, I'm looking for someone who is interested in some contact sparring from which I can learn or teach. Either (or both) is great! I welcome someone with a different style as well (e.g. wing chun, taekwondo, bjj, kali, kung fu variant, etc.)!!

I have 2 pairs of gloves, and one pair of shin pads (if we decide to use them). I also have focus mitts with mitt gloves, a wheel, and a jump rope if we'd like to train together. if you need some wraps, I think I have a pair lying around.

My training: boxing, muay thai, mma (I began with the first two before moving to mma. Would love to do groundwork, but I don't have a proper spot to do it :/)

Hope to hear from you soon!

- Esky

kuniggety

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
There are a lot of great schools in Las Vegas. What are you looking for in a partner that you can't get at one of the schools?

OP
E

Eskyocha

White Belt
Reaction score
There are a lot of great schools in Las Vegas. What are you looking for in a partner that you can't get at one of the schools?

Sorry that I wasn't clear. I'm not in a position to afford a school at the moment, so I'm exploring other options. I've had some training/sparring partners before where I used to live. I was hoping to find some here as well if possible. :)

Latest Discussions