Looking for a native Korean speaker

andyjeffries

Senior Master
Reaction score
We want to create some certificates for our club (student of the month and Kup grade certificates) and would like to find someone able to translate a few lines (74 words in total) from English to Korean.

Can anyone help with this (babelfish etc are rubbish, and even the cheap ones online seem to charge quite a bit for a minimum value).

Please PM me if you can help...

OP
andyjeffries

andyjeffries

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've had one offer, so thank you in advance of any others but for now, I'll consider the need settled. If something happens and the translation can't be done I'll post back in this thread.

Rumy73

Black Belt
Reaction score
I've had one offer, so thank you in advance of any others but for now, I'll consider the need settled. If something happens and the translation can't be done I'll post back in this thread.

Please be careful when using any computerized translation program. I have studied Korean for several years and my spouse is Korean. If we can help, please let us know.

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Please be careful when using any computerized translation program. I have studied Korean for several years and my spouse is Korean. If we can help, please let us know.

Andy if his wife can get it to you quicker then I would go for it. Like I said, my works in the evening time and so it is hard to sync up sometimes. I won't be insulted if you chose a quicker source. :)

OP
andyjeffries

andyjeffries

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thank you both very much for the offers. I'll keep it nice and simple, Miguksaram had offered first and I've already sent him the text to translate, so I'll keep it with him.

Miguksaram, I'm in no hurry for it, I won't need the certificates for a while yet (a few months) so when you can is fine (if it's a few weeks or more, it's no problem).

Latest Discussions