lol - check these out :)

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It would be cool if you could get the faces custom made.

One for your boss...one for your husband...one for a martial arts instructor... :D ;) :p

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Do you think they are already working on the HammerHead2, a male groin attachment to the heavy bag for realistic training?

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
crushing said:
Do you think they are already working on the HammerHead2, a male groin attachment to the heavy bag for realistic training?

Cool! Anatomically correct BOBs. :D

ChrisWTK

Green Belt
Reaction score
wow, that's the funniest thing i've ever seen. bob is ok, but holding a head out like that is just weird, even if it gave you a realist striking target.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa said:
It would be cool if you could get the faces custom made.

One for your boss...one for your husband...one for a martial arts instructor... :D ;) :p

LMAO!!! :lfao:

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I could always use a little head... :uhyeah:

Someone had to say it.

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
This looks familiar. I think a guy I met on another form invented it. Zoran would know.

Edit: for that matter, maybe it WAS Zoran.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If i ever break the bob i have I'll remember to hang the head by a string

I see no use fo he podut that could not be replaced witha soccer ball on a small net. Yes i know this one has eys and a nose but I have magic markes an crayons

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sam said:
That is the worst case of typos I have ever seen from a moderator.

I was just kidding around. No need to leave me blank, unsigned rep dings.

Zoran

Black Belt
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sam said:
This looks familiar. I think a guy I met on another form invented it. Zoran would know.

Edit: for that matter, maybe it WAS Zoran.

No, it wasn't me. But it was a friend of mine. We tested for black belt together. Anyways, I've used it and it works. Much more realistic than using a focus mitt.

Last Fearner

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't know when they first began marketing this commercial product, but I've been using this same thing for about 15 years. Back in the late 80's to early 90's, I was in a Command Performance Hair Salon, and I noticed these solid rubber heads, mounted on stands, sitting on a table, that displayed various wigs. I asked the store owner if I could order a couple of them, and she said yes. They came with removable rubber masks that the hair was attached to, and a solid rubber head under it (much like that of BOB's).

I began using them in class, and also when we went to tournaments. We always pull out the double sided, red, hand-held kicking targets, and do kicking drills. Then, I would pull out these face masks with hair stretched over a targeting glove, and these solid rubber heads on a stick. Man, I sure got some funny looks at first. I guess the idea caught on. Probably should have marketed it myself.

Oh well!
CM D.J. Eisenhart

Latest Discussions