List of United States Journey Book Honorees

Tom Bleecker

White Belt
Reaction score
It is with great pleasure that I proudly announce the 16 United States Honorees who will be featured in the International Journey book: Bob White, John Sepulveda, Chuck Sullivan, Paul Dye, Bryan Hawkins, Brian Duffy, Frank Trejo, Steve LaBounty, Gilbert Velez, Richard Planas, Lee Wedlake, Doreen DiRenzio (formerly Doreen Cogliandro), Mike Pick, Tom Kelly, Sean Kelley, and Jeff Speakman.
Salute!

Bob White

Green Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is from Tom Bleecker

Watch the printing of the first Journey Book - first run of 5,000 copies from start to finish took just under six hours. Seems like yesterday! We'll be returning to this same printer in about six months to print the International Journey Book.

http://www.theinternationaljourney.com/Videos.html

Salute!

yorkshirelad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I can see the politics already starting to boil here. In Ireland there's Shay Paget, Barney Coleman, Shay McNamee and Paul Dowling. In the UK what about Bob Rose, he was instrumental in propagating Kenpo in the UK and without him where would Gary Ellis have been introduced to Kenpo. Even though this is meant to be a positive book, I can see it creating all kinds of resentment behind the scenes.

Bob White

Green Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is no doubt that because there are many great leaders of kenpo throughout the world, it would be impossible to write about all of them. I believe it would be time better spent celebrating those who are being written about. My personal hope is that people see this as something that promotes kenpo and what our art is doing to work together and help their communities.
Bob White

Latest Discussions