Life is Good

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
Let me tell you about my Saturday.

Got up early and drove with my roomie to a cane and knife fighting seminar.

Got sandwiches from my favorite corner deli on the way home.

Got home at 3pm, then stayed up til midnight doing boilermakers while watching, in succession, Conan the Barbarian, The 13th Warrior and Gladiator.

Ahhhh, the joys of testosterone at its finest.

Life is good.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Saw the title of the thread and thought I'd chime in with my own little version of why life is good. I picked this up last week and have discovered all sorts of fun little logging trails in the area since then. My wifes Wrangler is stock (for the moment) but she'll try to take it any where I'll take this one. 3.5 in lift kit, 4.0 liter HO engine, 32x11.5x15 rubber. No carpet on the inside. It was pulled out and the floorboards sprayed with bed liner for easy clean up. Nice rock sliders instead of plastic steps. Still alot of things that I can do to modify her but that will come after a few mods to the wifes jeep. Man, I love haveing a woman who get's a kick out of doing the traditionally "testosterone" laden things.

Attachments

• $new toy.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 109

Langenschwert

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Let me tell you about my Saturday.

Got up early and drove with my roomie to a cane and knife fighting seminar.

Got sandwiches from my favorite corner deli on the way home.

Got home at 3pm, then stayed up til midnight doing boilermakers while watching, in succession, Conan the Barbarian, The 13th Warrior and Gladiator.

Ahhhh, the joys of testosterone at its finest.

Life is good.

My name is Mark and I approve this message!

Also, for a fine (and expensive) boilermaker, try Lagavulin or Talisker in Newcastle Brown Ale. An evening of those messed me up really, really badly. And it was worth it. :)

And BushidoMA, that sounds like a slice of paradise to me as well. :)

Best regards,

-Mark

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Almost done with work.

Commute home from the office tonight is zero because I worked from home with the AC cranked :D

Looking forward to working out with some friends this weekend, going to a barbecue....

...and otherwise just looking forward to not having to be anywhere until 4PM Tuesday Afternoon.

Life is indeed good :)

Latest Discussions