Lets imagine this scenario!

Chrisinmd

Blue Belt
Reaction score
So imagine your where your at right now location wise and doing what your doing at this exact moment and you get a tip from someone calling you that you are being charged with 2 counts of first degree murder. Lets say of 2 police officers or 2 children. They type of crime that your picture will be all over the news pretty much all over the country.

The caller says you have exactly 30 minutes before the police break down your door and they know your exact location right now. So you have a 30 minute head start to get away. What steps do you take to get away and make sure you will never be found? Where do you go and what do you do once you get their to not get caught?

Base your answer on your current circumstances you are in money wise and your location and life circumstances you are in. So you cant say you would rent a private plane to a non extradition country if you currently only have 20 bucks to your name!

Also dont take into account your guilt or innocence of the charge. Just assume your guilty or someone set you up so perfectly your going down for it anyway. So no going around trying to hunt for the real killer like Harrison Ford did in the movie "the Fugitive"

So your phone rings now and you get the 30 minute warning the police are on there way to your current location. Whats your next moves to stay free hopefully forever?

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's just a scam caller looking for me to go buy some gift cards in exchange for them to call off the police.

The fact that we all have family, makes the problem more complex. Will they suffer if I run? The history of the Societ Union has shown that the reality is that almost no one runs. They all think they will explain. that's its all a mistake and once the authorities hear your side everything will be fine. Of course most of those 65 million people just disappeared. So there was no explaining because it didn't matter.

The best course of action that I can think of is not to run but to hide. I would put on my most worn out, ill fitted clothes, shave my head and be a homeless person. I would just wonder off to the city streets and disappear.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
So imagine your where your at right now location wise and doing what your doing at this exact moment and you get a tip from someone calling you that you are being charged with 2 counts of first degree murder. Lets say of 2 police officers or 2 children. They type of crime that your picture will be all over the news pretty much all over the country.

The caller says you have exactly 30 minutes before the police break down your door and they know your exact location right now. So you have a 30 minute head start to get away. What steps do you take to get away and make sure you will never be found? Where do you go and what do you do once you get their to not get caught?

Base your answer on your current circumstances you are in money wise and your location and life circumstances you are in. So you cant say you would rent a private plane to a non extradition country if you currently only have 20 bucks to your name!

Also dont take into account your guilt or innocence of the charge. Just assume your guilty or someone set you up so perfectly your going down for it anyway. So no going around trying to hunt for the real killer like Harrison Ford did in the movie "the Fugitive"

So your phone rings now and you get the 30 minute warning the police are on there way to your current location. Whats your next moves to stay free hopefully forever?
unless you have a bag of cash and assistance your not going anywhere you wont be found in a couple of weeks, that's unless you have the ability to go and live in the woods and live off the land, which I'm sure sounds better than it actually is, though possibly better than the suggestion above of living on the streets

OP
C

Chrisinmd

Blue Belt
Reaction score
The best course of action that I can think of is not to run but to hide. I would put on my most worn out, ill fitted clothes, shave my head and be a homeless person. I would just wonder off to the city streets and disappear.

I have heard the idea of hiding out as a homeless person in this scenario before. Seems like a good idea nobody checks homeless people's idea assuming your not breaking the law.

I know law enforcement would track all your friends and family so you can pretty much never talk to any of them again or it will lead the police right to you

OP
C

Chrisinmd

Blue Belt
Reaction score
unless you have a bag of cash and assistance your not going anywhere you wont be found in a couple of weeks, that's unless you have the ability to go and live in the woods and live off the land, which I'm sure sounds better than it actually is, though possibly better than the suggestion above of living on the streets

Well if you could find a job where you get paid cash under the table you may make it longer then a couple weeks. A good disguise as well would certainly help.

Mobster Whitey Bulger was on the run for like 20 years before he finally got caught. I read one of his secrets was to never drive a car. Thats how a whole lot of people get caught they get pulled over for some random traffic violation.

So cash job, good disguise and no driving and hope for the best!

BigMotor

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I was charged with first degree murder, and I stood trial.
I was acquitted, so my advice is to stand trial, and be done with it.

I surrendered to a patrolman; there was blood clear up to my wrist, because I nicked the guys carotid. He attacked me and I defended with a knife.

Last edited:

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well if you could find a job where you get paid cash under the table you may make it longer then a couple weeks. A good disguise as well would certainly help.

Mobster Whitey Bulger was on the run for like 20 years before he finally got caught. I read one of his secrets was to never drive a car. Thats how a whole lot of people get caught they get pulled over for some random traffic violation.

So cash job, good disguise and no driving and hope for the best!
one assumes that mister bulger had a sack of cash and help, what with him being a " mobster" which rather supports my point!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'd try to rent a place right across from Police Headquarters. Then start a rumor that the new tenant was from D.C and was secretly investigating both Internal Affairs and all patrol units.

OP
C

Chrisinmd

Blue Belt
Reaction score
one assumes that mister bulger had a sack of cash and help, what with him being a " mobster" which rather supports my point!

Im sure he did have a sack of cash. I dont think he had any help form the mob though at that point after he went on the run. The mob beat him to death in prison so i dont think they were on great speaking terms anymore!

OP
C

Chrisinmd

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I was charged with first degree murder, and I stood trial.
I was acquitted, so my advice is to stand trial, and be done with it.

I surrendered to a patrolman; there was blood clear up to my wrist, because I nicked the guys carotid. He attacked me and I defended with a knife.

Glad your made it out of your situation and are free walking among us. Assuming you were actually innocent of course.

Latest Discussions