OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mom still shows signs of an alteration in her health due to some as yet unidentified event. Though she is a bit more aware and is stronger than when she was first found, there is no doubt that she is not the same person any longer. Part of this is due to a health issue she has, though not all.

The bottom line is that she is now safe and in the care of people who love her and won't take advantage of her.

Again, I really can't thank you all enough for reaching out, asking, praying, supporting ... everything!

hapki68

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Wow... Georgia... I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. I can't imagine what you must be going through.

Rest assured you've got at least one set of eyes in the DC area looking for her.

Patrick

PS... She's very attractive. It'll be easy to remember her face.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Um... read the entire thread. There was a happy ending...

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this.I dont know if your area has it ,but when people are missing in Calif. they put out Amber Alerts & others .It gose over nation wide tv & helps the families in hard times like these.Sorry again to hear such info.I dont know how people get the energy to go threw ordeals like this.It real dose take a tole.May peace find a way for you in this time of trouble.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As Kreth and Shesulsa said several posts ago, if you read the entire thread, you will see that she was found some time ago.

How is your mother's health these days, Shesulsa?

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I have dial up & not all post are showing.Ill try to get them up.I dont get satalite net for a month of 2.Sorry if it was in error on the post.I dont want to offend any & Im glad she was returned.Calif there are over 100 missing daily,so I take such as serious & to the point.Blessings for the return safely.Blessings for the return Healthy.

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mom's health is decent, though her mind and body continue to deteriorate. She has a few years left, I think. It's sad to see her go slowly. It seems she paid her penance already, thought it's not my decision.

Latest Discussions