Have You Seen This Woman?

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've only told a few people about this to date, however, circumstances have changed and the situation is now appearing desperate.

The woman in the picture below is my mother. She has been missing since September 6, 2005 from the Orange County, California area and has been reported as a missing person.

Height: 5 feet 2 inches tall
Weight: around 155 pounds
Hair: Medium brown streaked with silver
Eyes: Green

Identifying marks: Right knee replacement scar (vertical scar on the front of the knee running from lower thigh to upper shin), Scar on right forearm near elbow (melanoma removal), flesh-colored mole on right cheek near ear and on nose.

Medical conditions: Mild to moderate dementia, hypertension, atrial fibrillation and may have congestive heart failure. She is at high risk for stroke at this time.

Walks slowly with a slight limp. She might be frightened or angry.

If you see her, please notify me at [email protected], or contact the Westminster Police Department. If she is with someone, be sure to give that person's description and the location to the police as soon as possible - that person may be dangerous. Foul play is suspected.

Anything you can do within reason to help find her and protect your own safety would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 20.7 KB · Views: 566

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Georgia,

I wanted to commend you on your bravery and strength during this difficult time while looking for your mom. You have simply amazed me :)

I am wondering, is there a place where you can post this information like a National Missing Persons forum? Maybe some of the LEO's here on the site might have some information regarding that or perhaps can give you some advice as to what to do now. Just to make sure you have dotted all your I's and crossed your T's. I am sure everyone will be more then wiling to help you in any way possible. You know I am just a call away should you need anything.

My thoughts are with you.

:asian: Lisa

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
Georgia,

I'm sad to hear about your mother. I truly hope you find her.

I can't imagine the stress you're going through from this. My heart goes out to you.

Regards,

Steve

tradrockrat

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I hope you don't mind, but I belong to another chat group that is filled with nothing but wonderful people. Many of us are southern californian. I copied this post and placed it on www.HarleyChatGroup.com.

If anybody knows anything, they WILL get involved and help. The more people out there watching and looking, the better the odds of finding her alright and healthy, right?

My eyes are open, stay strong and positive.

Sapper6

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
it is not possible to fathom the frustration, worry, and heartache you are going through. i sincerely hope and pray that your mother is found alive and well.

you are in my family's thoughts and prayers.

:asian:

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear about your mother, I am sure that everything will turn out well. I have some friends in California and have e-mailed the your post so more people will get involved I have also e-mailed your posts to all my friends and they will e-mail it to all the people they know. Just keep your head up and I am sure everything will go well.

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Though I'm up in Sacramento, I have alerted my friends, and family to be on the look out.

My thoughts and prayers go out for her safe return.

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
THANK YOU to everyone for your well wishes and your help! :)

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My prayers and thoughts go out to you and yours during this time of hardship. While I am completely across the country on the east coast you can rest assured that my eyes will be open. I sincerely hope that this situation ends with a happy reunion. :asian:

Xequat

Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, for what it's worth, I work in an airport, so I'll post her picture and name on our bulletin board when I go back to work. Good luck.

Tony

Ping898

Senior Master
Reaction score
My Thoughts are with you. I hope she is found safe and in no way harmed soon!

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know this must have been very hard for you to do. I went through it with my dad. Any support I can offer you, I will. You're not alone. I'll say a prayer for finding your mom.

Best wishes!

Don

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shesulsa, my prayers are constantly with you and your mother during this time. Even though I am far from CA. I am on the alert in my area. You never know where someone might turn up. My heart is with you.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shesulsa I will forward this to my relatives in California. My thoughts are with you and your Mom. :asian:

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am popping this thread back to the top for anyone who might not have seen it.

Georgia, I think I can speak for the entire forum in saying we are still keeping you in our thoughts and sending much love your way.

Lisa

Latest Discussions