Let the hilarity begin!

achilles95

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Two antennas fell in love on a roof and got married. The ceremony was a bore, but I hear the reception was excellent.

Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says: "Damn."

A man walks into a bar with a slab of ashphalt under his arm. He says: "A beer please, and one for the road."

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

Oh god, these make me wince.

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Along the same vein....

1. My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory, but I got canned.
I couldn't concentrate.
2. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack
it, so they gave me the axe.
3. After that, I tried to be a Tailor, but I just wasn't suited for it -
mainly because it was a sew-sew job.
4. Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory, but that was too
exhausting.
5. Then, I tried to be a Chef - figured it would add a little spice to my
life, but I just didn't have the thyme.
6. Next, I attempted to be a Deli Worker, but any way I sliced it I
couldn't cut the mustard.
7. My best job was a Musician, but eventually I found I wasn't noteworthy.
8. I studied a long time to become a Doctor, but I didn't have any
patience.
9. Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory. I tried but I just didn't fit in.
10. I became a Professional Fisherman, but discovered that I couldn't live
on my net income.
11. I managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance Company,
but the work was just too draining.
12. So then I got a job in a Workout Center but they said I wasn't fit for
the job.
13. After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job as
a Historian - until I realized there was no future in it.
14. My last job was working in Starbucks, but I had to quit because e it
was always the same old grind.
15. SO, I TRIED RETIREMENT AND FOUND THAT I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
A priest with a duck under his arm, a horse and a homeless woman walk into a bar... bartender looks at them and says what is this? A joke?

A horse walks into a bar, bartender asks why the long face?

A piece of string walks into a bar, bartender says we don't serve string and tosses it out into the street where it's promptly run down by a garbage truck and gets caught up in a street sweeper's brooms, the string manages to escape and wiggles it's way back into the bar... bartender looks up and angrily asks, "didn't I just throw you outta here?" the string says back, "no, I'm a frayed not!"

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
A ham sandwich walks into a bar, and asks the bartender "Do you serve food?" "NO!" that bartender says, "Get the Heck outta here!"

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Two guys walk into a bar, which is really stupid, because after the first guy walked into it you would have thought the second guy would have seen it coming.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yesterday, I had a yard sale.
Now where's my dog supposed to go?

The other day I had a garage sale.
Now my car gets wet when it rains.

How do you rate a fair?
It's already been done.

Is it still a hiway when it's in a valley?

Why do we drive on a parkway, but park on a drive way?

I tried coke once, but then I switched to pepsi.

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
A guy goes to a shrink, and says "Doc, ya gotta help me. Some days, I wake up and think I'm a teepee. The next day, I think I'm a wigwam. Then I'm a teepee, then I'm a wigwam. Teepee, wigwam, teepee, wigwam, TEEPEE, WIGWAM, TEEPEE, WIGWAM!!!"

The doctor says "Whoa, pal. I can see your problem. You're too tense."

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
A homeless man walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a fork. The bartender is a little puzzled but gives the man a fork. The homeless guy says, "thank you" and leaves.

A second homeless man walks into the same bar and asks for a fork. The bartender is even more puzzled, shakes his head, but gives the man a fork.

A third homeless man walks into the bar and before he can ask for anything the bartender says, "I know. You want a fork!" The homeless man says, "No! I want a straw. Someone threw up outside and all the good stuff is gone."

:barf:

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
A homeless man walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a fork. The bartender is a little puzzled but gives the man a fork. The homeless guy says, "thank you" and leaves.

A second homeless man walks into the same bar and asks for a fork. The bartender is even more puzzled, shakes his head, but gives the man a fork.

A third homeless man walks into the bar and before he can ask for anything the bartender says, "I know. You want a fork!" The homeless man says, "No! I want a straw. Someone threw up outside and all the good stuff is gone."

That was nasty. Funny, but nasty.

OP
achilles95

achilles95

Orange Belt
Reaction score
A guy goes to a shrink, and says "Doc, ya gotta help me. Some days, I wake up and think I'm a teepee. The next day, I think I'm a wigwam. Then I'm a teepee, then I'm a wigwam. Teepee, wigwam, teepee, wigwam, TEEPEE, WIGWAM, TEEPEE, WIGWAM!!!"

The doctor says "Whoa, pal. I can see your problem. You're too tense."

Haha, I told that today.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

This one would be best changed to a specific Restaurant, I think. Possibly a good one to tell to Denny's waitresses. They have to laugh if they want a tip.:drinkbeer
Sean

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This leper walks into a bar. The bartender comes over, takes one look at the leper and pukes on the floor. The leper says, "You know, it's bad enough I have this horrible disease, but can't you show me some common courtesy?" The bartender wipes his mouth and replies, "Relax, buddy, it's not you, it's the guy next to you dipping his chips in your neck."

Latest Discussions