Last day of work

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
TimoS said:
Here's one example of what you could do ;)

Not bad, but I would recommend aluminum foil. Much more of a shock factor.

Are they all offices, or are they cubes? If cubes, put some clear saran wrap across the entrance, then fill the entire thing with styrofoam peanuts. Always a classic. :)

OP
Xequat

Xequat

Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I love the packing peanuts gag. You're right, that is a classic, but they're offices and a big breakroom. I heard recently that you can freeze a can of chaving cream and cut the bottom off with a can opener and it will expand to fill pretty much space. A little too destructive for me to do now, but it could be funny in someone's locker or something.

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
OUMoose said:
Not bad, but I would recommend aluminum foil. Much more of a shock factor.

Are they all offices, or are they cubes? If cubes, put some clear saran wrap across the entrance, then fill the entire thing with styrofoam peanuts. Always a classic. :)

Oh you mean like these ? :)

Attachments

• $image001.jpg
    $image001.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 140

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
All I did on the last day at my old job was, every 15 minutes or so, spin in my chair and yell, "Wheee!" for about a minute. Did that for most of my shift, and no one said a damn thing.

Well, I was also responsible for getting half the department to quit with me and come to where I'm currently employed.

Cthulhu

OP
Xequat

Xequat

Black Belt
Reaction score
Adept said:
Your pants?

Now that's funny. Yeah, maybe I can walk out onto the ramp with a couple of orange wands and my Spongebob boxer shorts and park an airplane like that.

Solidman82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Just go streaking on your last day. Make sure your coworkers know EVERYTHING about you.

OP
Xequat

Xequat

Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, there's not much to know...oh, wait that didn't come out right.

Latest Discussions