Last day of work

Xequat

Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm quitting my job at the airport on the busiest day of the year. My last day will be on Sunday, November 27. Any ideas for what I can pull off?

OP
Xequat

Xequat

Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm sure there is; I just can't think of anything right now. My bosses have offices that I could do things to, for example. It doesn't have to be illegal, and what's the worst that could happen? I get fired on my last day...I can live with that if it's funny enough.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Remember due unto others the way you would want things done to you. If it is funny without harming anybody good for you.
Terry

Solidman82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
But it is an airport, the security doesn't take too well to practical jokes there in my experiences.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
outside of switching restroom signs around, I'm not sure what would be 'safe' to do.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Dude, this could very well end up in News of the Weird.

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I recommend you be grateful for the time you had at the job, and that you show respect for those who worked with you.

Solidman82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Those guys acted like morons. I hope when I quit a crappy job I can think of something more creative than that. I also hope my cameraman is a little steadier.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Do whatever strikes your fancy... but whenever you fill out another application or redux your resume... DON'T include the time put in...
They're not SUPPOSED to tell about how bad you were but I'll be damned if they don't.
One company I got "fired" from I worked for three hard (really hard) years and some B.S. got me fired... whatever! I tried and tried to use them as work history... and nada, ziltch, nuthin... left them off... got a job...

problem is couldn't prove it... still

It might be funny now and funny later if you don't plan to use them as a reference...

Also remember this... in these days of Post 9-11 you can bet your *** that video cameras are a LOT more popular in airports... so they'll catch ya...

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Might want to remember that these are the guys who could give you references in the future too... don't do anything too harsh!
MrH

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Here's one example of what you could do ;)

Attachments

• $image003.jpg
    $image003.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 144
OP
Xequat

Xequat

Black Belt
Reaction score
Geez, I've already put in my notice and I don't want to do anything extreme. I don't want to steal a plane or anything, I'm thinking more along the lines of what TimoS just posted. It wasn't that bad of a job...I've been there for ten years and I don't want to make enemies.

Latest Discussions